limpid

Okore having been terrible and injured and the decision to play Hutton in place of Bacuna i.e. the only player who can cross really handed this to Arsenal, not that any of the other players have showed up.

totally outclassed

I really hope this is the end for most of this dreadful squad

Disgustedbin this performance. True bottlers

Their team is better than ours. I don't know how you can't see that.
Tell that to all the underdog cup winners of previous years. No excuse, we have not even tried today. Disgraceful performance. It's a cup final for christ sake!

Who's that then apart from Wigan? Portsmouth beat Cardiff when they won it.

Sunderland and Wimbledon spring to mind but then again my mind has a greater capacity for remembering things than others obviously.

It's basically been the same as Villa under Lambert. No clue in the final third. Slow lateral passes and then lob it forward with little movement, and very shaky at the back.

These changes are baffling

Why? everyone was crying for gabby to come on and Richardson was injured.

From the start, we didn't go for the win. We went out there not to get embarrased. When we did well, we tried to win. We didn't give up. If we went down, we came back, most notably in the semi-final. It's all gone now. Depressing.

Yep the manager sent us out not to lose, very much like Lambert would.

i'm going to disagree today.

We tried and we fell short. Arsenal were just way too good for us.

and yes, we didn't play as well as we did against Liverpool. But that was a once a season performance, an anomoly that doesn't happen again.

Europe would have relegated us next year.anyway. Easier to take the loss when we're outclassed as opposed to readings loss

Were not even trying, it's a **** disgrace.

Disgustedbin this performance. True bottlers

Their team is better than ours. I don't know how you can't see that.
Tell that to all the underdog cup winners of previous years. No excuse, we have not even tried today. Disgraceful performance. It's a cup final for christ sake!

Who's that then apart from Wigan? Portsmouth beat Cardiff when they won it.

Sunderland and Wimbledon spring to mind but then again my mind has a greater capacity for remembering things than others obviously.

Sunderland won it in 1973, Wimbledon in 1988.

Since Wimbledon won it only 3 teams outside the top 4 have won the FA Cup.  One of those was Everton 20 years ago.

• Like 1

Need a goal? Get Sanchez on. Not that Sinclair dude. Nah he never scores.

We don't need a goal. We need to keep there score down.

Id rather lose 6-0 trying to tie the game