Fifa 16

penguin

Best fifa in a long time. The game requires so much skill now and does not hold your hand through anything.

apart from defending. I think the skill of defending is taken out massively on this game. AI does so much of it. Im guessing a lot will prefer that given how the average fifa player couldnt defend at all

Yeah I do feel defending has got easier due to how much the AI influences it.  But I guess they needed to make that change to stop that cheap exploits going forward.  All in all I like it,  does seem difficult to work the ball out wide though and score from crosses.  Crosses seem to go straight to the keeper even when not directing it there.  Might try manual crossing.  

At the beginning of fifa 15 (before the patch) defending was very hard. EA gave more control to the player when defending a lot of people complained. Users were complaining how simple it was for opponents to dribble through them, so EA fixed that in the patch. Very few people don't want EA to hold their hands with defense. 

Berahino is pretty shit. 0 goals in 8 matches. Ayew on the other hand had 5 in 8 as a LW. Gil and Grealish are also very good already. 

Make sure you do the player training each week. It really helps a player get a better rating especially if they do well in a match as well. 

FUT Draft is fantastic. Won't it on my first go and received a 15k, 25k, and 35k pack. Entering the draft was free the first time too. It costs 15k or 300 fifa points to enter, but even if you lose the first match, you still receive a 15k pack so you are getting what you paid for and get a match out of it. 

The gameplay online is miles better. It's funny to see all these people trying over the top through balls or just spamming through balls and failing miserably every time. I love it. You need actual skill and patience to play this game. I really hope they don't change it.

I think they need to do something with crosses.  That's my only gripe really.  Seems way too difficult to score from a header,  which is fine if there's a skill to doing it but I don't think there is.  I just think they've generally  made crossing really difficult and need to tone it down a bit.  Other than that....  Its good! Much much much better than 15. Requires concentration to move the ball forward now.  

Edited by PieFacE

How pro evo got a 9 on ign & Fifa a 7.8 I never know. Been on this for a few hours & so far I'm enjoying it.

I had a copy of Pro off a pal & it's awful...I seriously don't understand how it scored so highly. There's no skill involved, it's still the same game I played 10 years ago, just hold the sprint button down for the whole match & hit lobbed through balls.

i like the slightly slower pace of Fifa, I'm finding I'm using the other skills like holding players off ect. Glad I got it now....& to go back to ign saying scoring with headed crosses was almost impossible they guy playing the game clearly couldn't do it.

Edited by mightysasquatch

Played it for the last 4 hours, find it very difficult at first but getting much better. Finding it difficult to dribble past players. One major shit issue is just how crap they've made Grealish, his appearance looks like a little boy and his piss poor strength rating makes it no fun playing with him.

Really like it. So realistic. Not as much fun as 15, but a better game if that makes sense.

Still a lot to work out, but games are intense. Going to drive me crazy when I get to the higher divisions in seasons and go behind as you cant create chance after chance. But very good this year, dont have to recommend it to anyone as any fifa head will buy it anyway. Standard procedure 

Enjoyed playing this last night.

Who knew that FUT is actually quite fun with out spending a penny of real cash? Even games against the AI are enjoyable.

Lots of decent gold cards sell for 350 so it won't take long to build a squad.

Chip through balls needs patching
Defenders who are "locked" into running a certain direction when you change to them needs patching (seems to happen mostly on fullbacks, they just run up and when you change to them  you cant get them to fall back for a few seconds
AI giving away pens need patching (Also giving pens when you havent pressed a button)

Guzan not being able to take a penalty also needs patching :(
AI striker runs need patching. they are awful 

Theyre my only complaints so far :) Pretty minor things apart from defender locked runs and pens

Edited by gharperr

Â