Fifa 16

penguin

Apparently Grealish hasn't got his face in the game which is strange considering Callum Robinson, N'Zogbia, Donacien have had theirs included. 

I think teams only have a certain amount of player faces. Think it all depends on what players are there at the time they do the photo shoot at the training ground.

Fifa will still outsell PES and still be played by more people than PES. Ultimate team is the driving force for Fifa im afraid.

Which is the main problem for someone that wants a decent football game. EA focus all their attention in that. Not that I blame them if the consumers are stupid enough to lap it up year after year.

Ultimate team is worked on by a different team than the regular game mode. It's not like EA are focusing on Ultimate Team either. I don't get that argument. UT gameplay and regular online gameplay is exactly the same, except that stats are boosted in UT due to chemistry.

I'm finding it incredibly easy to score in the demo. Finesse shots are basically a guaranteed goal whereas regular shots rarely go in. This could just be down to me not knowing the game mechanics just yet. I also scored two goals that were clearly offside. I had a shot deflect off a player who was at least 3-4 yards offside and it wasn't called. I also took a shot and Ronaldo who was in an offside position managed to tap in the rebound which resulted in a goal being counted.

FUT draft is actually a lot of fun though. It also seems like through balls and over the top is a lot harder. I wasn't able to mindlessly chip it past defenders for my strikers to run onto. 

I'm finding it incredibly easy to score in the demo. Finesse shots are basically a guaranteed goal whereas regular shots rarely go in. This could just be down to me not knowing the game mechanics just yet. I also scored two goals that were clearly offside. I had a shot deflect off a player who was at least 3-4 yards offside and it wasn't called. I also took a shot and Ronaldo who was in an offside position managed to tap in the rebound which resulted in a goal being counted.

FUT draft is actually a lot of fun though. It also seems like through balls and over the top is a lot harder. I wasn't able to mindlessly chip it past defenders for my strikers to run onto. 

Try moving on to pro mate, its still easy but not as easy. 

There's not a single game in the world that gets released these days without bugs and it is a demo build.  I played the online beta and although there were a few bugs I felt it was a much better game than 15. I'll definitely be buying 16. 

I've just got no love for PES and I'm unwilling to try again.  Fifa4lyf yo. 

Â