Pre Match Thread

maqroll

I hope N'Zogbia doesn't start tomorrow. I'd like to see Gil start but I doubt that so I think we'll see Gabby or Sinclair instead.

Hopefully we'll do well and get to see a glimpse of one or two of the younger players.

Sherwood says he won't be dropping anyone who's fit so expect a strong lineup.

A poor but inevitable choice. 

The club could earn a extra £1.2 million for each place in the league. The club could  earn £1 million for winning the cup. Makes it kind of inevitable Sherwood would not be playing the youth team does it not?

Modern football eh.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Tomorrow is going to be a much-needed distraction for me as the next week is going to be hell, I can tell. Watched the Southend highlights earlier and then it suddenly dawned on me how massive next week is and the nerves are already starting to kick in. Arghhh!!!

• Like 1

I think we should rest as many big guns as possible without having a points deduction! ;)

I'd rest Benteke, but no-one else.

I'd still give Benteke 20 minutes towards the end, keep him game sharp. Fitness at this stage, for a cup final, isn't going to be a concern, only injuries, suspensions and most importantly form and confidence could derail us. The latter are absolutely vital.

Today feels weird. Last weekend already seems like a distant memory. I'd play a pretty strong team, only resting those who might be carrying knocks or genuinely need the rest. I think we will probably win regardless, but more important than that is getting the ball down and playing some ball.

with cup final in mind i would play

Guzan

Hutton Senderos Baker Cissokho

Sanchez

Cole            Gardner

Gil

Weimann   Gabby

Could've love see these line up today. some new face and give Sherwood to think about. and rest some players.

strong team to nice sent fan to home with winning.

------------------Guzan------------------- (Given to play final)

Lowton---Senderos----Vlaar---Bennett (sub Okore for Vlaar to rest for final)

------Gardner--Westwood--Delph--------

------Gill-------Benteke-----Grealish------ (sub Benteke for Kovak to rest for final and get Kovak to confience back)

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Could've love see these line up today. some new face and give Sherwood to think about. and rest some players.

strong team to nice sent fan to home with winning.

------------------Guzan------------------- (Given to play final)

Lowton---Senderos----Vlaar---Bennett (sub Okore for Vlaar to rest for final)

------Gardner--Westwood--Delph--------

------Gill-------Benteke-----Grealish------ (sub Benteke for Kovak to rest for final and get Kovak to confience back)

Who?