Pre Match Thread

maqroll

Its got that feeling of a couple years ago on the last day when we had already relegated Wigan after it looked like it would be a decider for so long. Darren Bent and Ron Vlaar's last goals for us.

To be fair every last game of the season has that feel to it. When was the last time we had something to play for on the final day?

Sherwood says he won't be dropping anyone who's fit so expect a strong lineup.

He also said that a few players are carrying knocks so I expect quite a few changes ahead of the cup final.

I don't expect to see Okore tomorrow.

I can see Gabby, Sinclair, Baker, Senderos and Lowton all getting a run out to get some match fitness in before next week.

I'd probably go with

Guzan

Bacuna.Senderos.Baker.Lowton

Gardner.Sanchez.Delph

Sinclair

Gabby.Benteke (for 60 mins)

Football is supposed to be played at 3p.m on a Saturday. What the chuff are they playing at?

It was until it was invented in 1992. Now we just wait and get pushed around to whatever the tv executives think is the best time for the couch potato demographic.

And it is never going back. 2016-17 we will be having Friday evening kick offs to look 'forward' to.

As for tomorrow I expect a win. It will probably be 1-1.

A week today people....

It's weird going into a match without a worry in the world. Been a long time.

Without a worry in the world ?

I can't remember feeling as nervous as this for years !

I obviously THOUGHT that escaping relegation was nerve wracking but it was NOTHING compared to how I feel about next week already !

Just something about this that feels it could really start something good if we won the cup....and really damp squib as if not.

I know you mean tomorrow but all I can think about is next week. Ideally I'd like us to not run at all and go nowhere near their guys !