Pre Match Thread

maqroll

Without wanting Sherwood out or anything, his treatment of Gil is utterly baffling. I predict we will hear of him again and wish he was still here.

His "treatment"! What do you know of it, really?

I've just realised how much I have enjoyed my time off VT.

His treatment: Coming in to the club and within a week or two and then dismissing a player who just joined and provided a massive lift to the club (Bournemouth game and Chelsea assist after massive drought) as an icing on the cake player.

• Like 1

Without wanting Sherwood out or anything, his treatment of Gil is utterly baffling. I predict we will hear of him again and wish he was still here.

His "treatment"! What do you know of it, really?

I've just realised how much I have enjoyed my time off VT.

His treatment: Coming in to the club and within a week or two and then dismissing a player who just joined and provided a massive lift to the club (Bournemouth game and Chelsea assist after massive drought) as an icing on the cake player.

Oh boo **** hoo. Cry me a gil-er

I've heard rumours of Sherwood's 'treatment' of Gil, one rumour involving a 'dungeon' located beneath Bodymoor in which Gil is 'imprisoned' and fed leftover scraps and forced to drink the first teamers' sweat. There are also whispers of a plot to trade Gil and Guzan to a mysterious Qatari club in return for a holiday complex for Sherwood's favourite players, complete with water slides and unlimited Magnum Double Caramel ice cream.

• Like 4

The club are handing out streamers and balloons today apparently, should make for a great atmosphere!

Who said that? I just got in and no one handing out anything.

I've heard rumours of Sherwood's 'treatment' of Gil, one rumour involving a 'dungeon' located beneath Bodymoor in which Gil is 'imprisoned' and fed leftover scraps and forced to drink the first teamers' sweat. There are also whispers of a plot to trade Gil and Guzan to a mysterious Qatari club in return for a holiday complex for Sherwood's favourite players, complete with water slides and unlimited Magnum Double Caramel ice cream.

ITK?

• Like 1

ITK?

I can't reveal my source but I can say he's large and pink with polka dots.