Witcher 3

lapal_fan

I finished it finally on Monday.

I don't know if I missed some dialogue but I never had the chance of slipping Yennifer one. I purposely didn't romance Triss so I could bang Yennifer but it never seemed to give me the options of laying the moves on here. Saved myself for her as well.....B***h

ive done yen once, the skellige girl, the gwent tournament girl, got triss and keira to go

its the same sequence with each girl so i dont think you're missing out on much

Yeah i smashed all them aswell.

Finished the main story tonight. Excellent game! I think I'll do a couple of sessions still, just roaming about. It will probably take ages just to cover all of Skellige and I don't mind if it does. Beautifully made.

This game might be a masterpiece but the bugs are indefensible. I'm now up to at least 3 missions that can't be completed, and more galling somehow 2 of those are DLC missions.

This game has seen me have to quit and reload more then an OCD perfectionist on FM. Saving is most definitely your friend...

Do the Shady Individuals walking around Novigrad have any significance? I tend to bump into them a bit but never have the opportunity to interact with them.

Completed at 9.30 this eve after more time spent on any other game to date (including my proudest gaming moment on GTA San Andreas) - I searched, shagged and killed just about everything. Bring on Fallout, but in the meantime, I'll be having a hard-earned exploration of the world outside my apartment until November!

This game might be a masterpiece but the bugs are indefensible. I'm now up to at least 3 missions that can't be completed, and more galling somehow 2 of those are DLC missions.

This game has seen me have to quit and reload more then an OCD perfectionist on FM. Saving is most definitely your friend...

Strange. That hasn't happened to me at all and I'm about half way on my second time through. May I ask what happened and when?

My only (slight!) grievance is Roach. That animal is f***ing useless.

Do the Shady Individuals walking around Novigrad have any significance? I tend to bump into them a bit but never have the opportunity to interact with them.

Don't think so, no. Maybe I'll try and follow one around for a little bit.

Strange. That hasn't happened to me at all and I'm about half way on my second time through. May I ask what happened and when?

My only (slight!) grievance is Roach. That animal is f***ing useless.

The boot to update happened during the Imlerith fight. Couldn't believe it. Just in the middle of the fight up comes the update screen.

I've now finished the game and adore it, still, but it is buggy and had some rough edges. A masterpiece still, it's got a few flaws.

Pretty sure the update thing is just a new gen problem. I've had GTA kick me off a few times in the past.

Started NG+ on this, I'd been hoping it was going to come around since I finished it because as much as I love the game it takes about 8 hours before it really gets going and I didn't feel like searching swamps for swords that aren't broken.

Hoping the DLC will be good too

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure the update thing is just a new gen problem. I've had GTA kick me off a few times in the past.

Started NG+ on this, I'd been hoping it was going to come around since I finished it because as much as I love the game it takes about 8 hours before it really gets going and I didn't feel like searching swamps for swords that aren't broken.

Hoping the DLC will be good too

I have the season pass, can't say I've ventured back since finishing it. Don't really have the urge to replay 100 hours of it....though I could get that bloody baron Gwent card I missed

• 3 months later...

In true Stevo985 fashion, I've just got this (xmas pressie).

Enjoying it so far although I'm very early on in it. It feels very Red Dead Redemption to me, which is a good thing.

Bit too heavy on the cut scenes at the moment. I'm not enamoured by the controls and all the menus are a bit overwhelming, but I'm sure that will come with familiarity.

Â