Witcher 3

lapal_fan

Jesus will the game ever end...I thought it was almost done but it's having me run here there & everywhere. I am bored it now just want it done with.

It is somewhat daunting to be honest. Hard to see many games living up to the scale of this in the near future.

Have to say I'm not certain i can take another similar game on now as i invested so much into this one. I think Fallout in November is probably about right time-wise. I'm going to be looking at a sports game or driving next i think, definitely something a bit lighter.

Jesus will the game ever end...I thought it was almost done but it's having me run here there & everywhere. I am bored it now just want it done with.

It is somewhat daunting to be honest. Hard to see many games living up to the scale of this in the near future.

Have to say I'm not certain i can take another similar game on now as i invested so much into this one. I think Fallout in November is probably about right time-wise. I'm going to be looking at a sports game or driving next i think, definitely something a bit lighter.

I agree, this isn the one game post Destiny I've been into.

I gave up on destiny a few months back & hadn't rally

Put my time into anything since.

I'll be honest, story wise in the Witcher I haven't got a club what's going on. I'm just following way points now, I stopped paying attention to the story about two weeks after the release.

I have batman but I don't really like it...may take a break till halo drops

I'll be honest, story wise in the Witcher I haven't got a club what's going on.

I can give you the cliff notes; Geralt has been tasked to find Cirilla, who's elder-blood-wizadora-space-magic is the only cure for the herpes of the grasses, which he contracted after shagging every sorceress he met whilst forgetting to cast Quen on his silver-haired penis beforehand.  Also, Gwent.

• Like 2

I'll be honest, story wise in the Witcher I haven't got a club what's going on.

I can give you the cliff notes; Geralt has been tasked to find Cirilla, who's elder-blood-wizadora-space-magic is the only cure for the herpes of the grasses, which he contracted after shagging every sorceress he met whilst forgetting to cast Quen on his silver-haired penis beforehand. Also, Gwent.

Hahahhaha nice one!

I just didn't care enough to want to know...that & playing FM on my iPhone during cutscenes

How much is he charging for it?

£50 - Which I have no issue with at all. I think it's rrp is £45? But I'd rather spend a couple of extra quid and support an independent shop that i've used for 20 years.

Independent shop round here?

Is it a slash em up type game or does it require careful thought?

It's the best game of the last 5 years IMO.

If you want it you can have mine for £30, I'm done with it now.

I might offer you that.

You can post it to me ;)

It's the best game of the last 5 years IMO.

If you want it you can have mine for £30, I'm done with it now.

I might offer you that.

You can post it to me ;)

I'll drive round and give it you if you want it

It's not like I don't know where you live :P

I'm still struggling through the single player of Battlefield. It's pretty decent.

Tried online a couple of times. Hated it. But I just hate losing and I was absolute shite at it.

it's very much taken a back seat now that Rocket league has come into all of our lives.

I'm still struggling through the single player of Battlefield. It's pretty decent.

Tried online a couple of times. Hated it. But I just hate losing and I was absolute shite at it.

it's very much taken a back seat now that Rocket league has come into all of our lives.

I'll get you on a private server (just me and you, alone... at last) and I'll show you how to move, shoot and not suck so many big hairy bollocks.

Then you'll love it.

I'll get you on a private server (just me and you, alone... at last) and I'll show you how to move, shoot and not suck so many big hairy bollocks.

Then you'll love it.

Once my erection for Rocket League dies down I'll take you up on that.

• Like 1

Oh God, now I'm imagining your erection..

It's not too bad actually, it's just you sitting down with a lump in your lower trouser department, trying not to stand up, but your boss has asked you to go for a walking meeting.

It was pretty funny.

That happens all the time.

But it's fine. I just flip it up into my waistband and try not to jizz in my bellybutton.

Are we off topic enough yet?

Edited by Stevo985

Â