Witcher 3

lapal_fan

Got ya, yeah there's bugger all need to spend any on alchemy.  I also think the only time I bothered hunting for alchemy ingredients was for one of the Ursine swords, which I think needed something like Negredo and Rebis to craft for some annoying reason.

Got ya, yeah there's bugger all need to spend any on alchemy. I also think the only time I bothered hunting for alchemy ingredients was for one of the Ursine swords, which I think needed something like Negredo and Rebis to craft for some annoying reason.

Negredo yes, I was upgrading the one ursine sword and needed that. After half an hour I went into the inventory & I had the plans anyway -_-

That surly alchemist atop a hill on Ard Skellig seems to have absolutely every rare ingredient needed for the high-level alchemy stuff.  You have to do his quest to unlock buying stuff from him though.

He also has an awesome Gwent card.

Not off the top of my head.  That alchemist I mentioned does sell all the greater runestones as well though, if you've got the cash.

I have to say (despite all the Gwent) this has to be my favourite moment of my playthrough so far...

This game is seriously taking over my life.

Im 30 hours in and only level 9 or 10. Its not up in there in terms of my favourite games but there's SO much story and SO much to do its hard not to keep ploughing on. Can easily see me hitting 60-70 hours.

I think the reviews said at the time that this sets a new benchmark for this genre of game and i totally agree. Fallout 4 is going to have to be something special when it comes out as it has a lot to live up to now.

Edited by AVFCDAN

This game is seriously taking over my life.

Im 30 hours in and only level 9 or 10. Its not up in there in terms of my favourite games but there's SO much story and SO much to do its hard not to keep ploughing on. Can easily see me hitting 60-70 hours.

I think the reviews said at the time that this sets a new benchmark for this genre of game and i totally agree. Fallout 4 is going to have to be something special when it comes out as it has a lot to live up to now.

I'm close to 13 days play time & I haven't got a clue what the main story is about. I haven't been pay that much attention.

I haven't read anything, perhaps looking at the game on the dash board will have a better reading.

I looked at my destiny one the other day...863 hours, most of those spent trying to get a crota run on hard without him glictching. I gave up on that a few weeks before the last round of dlc.

I've just got the wolf school up to enhanced levels. So I now have griffin to superior, superior ursine. The Skellige set looks boss but level 41 -_-

It is something like 2,500 per armor piece to buy & there's a matching horse set......need

Ooh, does that horse set includes a bigger-than-100 saddlebag or is it just a skin?

I've just got the wolf school up to enhanced levels. So I now have griffin to superior, superior ursine. The Skellige set looks boss but level 41 -_-

It is something like 2,500 per armor piece to buy & there's a matching horse set......need

Ooh, does that horse set includes a bigger-than-100 saddlebag or is it just a skin?

I honestly don't know, I'm assuming not. It's just cosmetic

Level 27 now, and just travelled to the mist island as part of the main quest and saved it there ready for tomorrow.

Only open missions i have are two witcher contracts in the level 30's and two treasure hunt quests in the 30's, along with the collect all qwent one. Have done all the horse racing and fist fighting.

I have travelled the map and unlocked all ? apart from some at sea in Skeligge.

Edited by Rainer

I all have Gwent wise is collect them all quest left...which I cannot clear because I didn't bother with it for half my play time. Cleared the Baron missions & well, depending on choices we know how that turns outs.

Edited by mightysasquatch

bloody baron - 

i got the ending where he went to somewhere in the hills to heal his wife, later on in the game where it does those arty cutscenes that look like paintings to drive the story it showed him hanging from a tree which i think is the other ending, didnt understand it

but either way i missed his gwent card

Â