Witcher 3

lapal_fan

Finished it now. 110 hours gameplay, completed all contracts, treasure hunts, horse racing, fist fighting and qwent missions (apart from collect them all). Failed 4 secondary missions but cleared all the others up. Reached level 35 just before the end of the main story line.

Edited by Rainer

I have started enjoying Gwent now i fully understand the mechanics of it but im still quite short on my decks.

Ive just advanced into Novigrad and played a few people and gotten my ass kicked every time (im still only level 8 or 9. I tried to play most of the vendors i came across in Velen to pick up a card but i seem to be miles away from beating anyone i have come across in Novigrad.

Well things have progressed nicely since then.

I've become a gwent master, i now have a full deck for every group although i don't use anything but my northern realms deck, seem to win first time in most battles. Does anyone know if the AI reflects the difficulty that you are playing the game at? Hopefully not because that may explain why i win most games first time.

• Like 1

its still no triple triad from final fantasy 8

imagine if you could lose cards at gwent, including the rare and hero cards, then you realised you'd played for about 5/6 hours without saving before losing that card....

Hello, my name is Geralt and I am a Gwent addict.

"How about a game of cards? Gwent, SPECIFICALLY".

You know, as opposed to all those Uno and Canasta quests.  :huh:

• Like 1

imagine if you could lose cards at gwent, including the rare and hero cards, then you realised you'd played for about 5/6 hours without saving before losing that card....

giphy.gif

• Like 1

You can lose cards?

I'm just doing the quests where you play the innkeepers, having just finished Velen players. I didn't realise you could lose the cards you win.

You can lose cards?

I'm just doing the quests where you play the innkeepers, having just finished Velen players. I didn't realise you could lose the cards you win.

You can't, thank god!

I think he is saying that's how it worked in FF

New patch adds stashes so you can store loot and a book tab on the menu so that books / letters are separate and identified as read / unread

Would like them to fix that when I'm at a merchant you can't see how many of each item you have in stock, I want to highlight the items they have and it say I've got 0 or 20 so I know what I'm doing

New patch adds stashes so you can store loot and a book tab on the menu so that books / letters are separate and identified as read / unread

Would like them to fix that when I'm at a merchant you can't see how many of each item you have in stock, I want to highlight the items they have and it say I've got 0 or 20 so I know what I'm doing

The last patch made mine even more glitchy

Finished this the other day, apart from a few side quests and contracts anyway. Don't really know what to play next now as that was so good. There's not many games that I didn't want to end,this is one.

Started my second playthrough where I will be much more thourough but I need the 1.07 patch..NOW. I refuse to start playing it because I'm dead set on it now. Also have tiny hopes that the improvements will also boost my framerate a bit more. It runs pretty good already but it could do better in villages. Fantastic game, haven't enjoyed an rpg like this for so long, this is what it's about for me

Â