Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

we've officially signed a whole new XI now:

Bunn

Crespo-Richards-Lescott-Amavi

Traore-Gueye-Veretout-Sinclair

Ayew-Gestede

not sure we've ever done that within one summer before?

And its not beyond the realms of possibility that we'll see that exact team put out at some time this season. Its a remarkable effort by the Manager when you think about it.
I was thinking the same. Thought we could take other teams by surprise because they would expect us to be as shit as last year.

Then I saw that a lot of teams have bought a lot of players too!

A lot 'ITK's make out that they're not ITK because they don't want people giving them a hard time and keep asking them questions. But if they keep predicting everything accurately, what can you do?

Exactly Stevo is blates ITK, such a tease though. I really dont know why people like that just cant say clearly WE ARE SIGNING MESSI or whatever. I think he is in it for the VT fame.

Think your missing the joke lads, the whole idea was born out of Stevo's attitude towards ITK. He isn't hiding anything.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Remy is exactly the type of player we need. 

Chelsea only have 3 strikers ... no way will Remy be allowed to leave

Pedro can play that spot, and Oscar can work as a false 9 if all their strikers somehow got injured. 

SSN bleating on about adebayor being desperate to move some where because all he wants to do is play football...

**** off!

Actually said he desperately wanted to move to west ham to play football

He said West Ham or any premier league club

No he didnt

ADEBAYOR ON THE MOVE?

Could Emmanuel Adebayor be the fifth player to come into West Ham today?

Andy Burton reports from Upton Park: "I've just spoken to Adebayor on the phone, he tells me he's sat at home, watching SSNHQ's coverage and waiting, desperately hoping to get a move to West Ham.

"He said he would love to go to West Ham, and is desperate to play and score goals.

"But West Ham already their full quota of domestic loans with Carl Jenkinson and Victor Moses on board, so Adebayor, who has one year left on his contract at Tottenham, may have to have his final year's wages made up by West Ham to force the move through."

SSN bleating on about adebayor being desperate to move some where because all he wants to do is play football...

**** off!

Actually said he desperately wanted to move to west ham to play football

He said West Ham or any premier league club

No he didnt

ADEBAYOR ON THE MOVE?

Could Emmanuel Adebayor be the fifth player to come into West Ham today?

Andy Burton reports from Upton Park: "I've just spoken to Adebayor on the phone, he tells me he's sat at home, watching SSNHQ's coverage and waiting, desperately hoping to get a move to West Ham.

"He said he would love to go to West Ham, and is desperate to play and score goals.

"But West Ham already their full quota of domestic loans with Carl Jenkinson and Victor Moses on board, so Adebayor, who has one year left on his contract at Tottenham, may have to have his final year's wages made up by West Ham to force the move through."

ha ha, i hope he rots in Spurs reserves

Lescott is done.

I'm led to believe that Tim isn't

#StevoITK

That's reassuring, but with only just over two hours I'm starting to get a bit worried now, hopefully there's a surprise from somewhere. Like Remy.

I think it's spelled Loic Remy.

I like him too.