Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Moose off Talkshi*e seems to think Adebayor will go to Weat Ham as a free agent not today

Am I right in saying that even if this is the case, Spurs need to release him from his contract today. He can only sign for a team outside of the transfer window if he is "unattached" when the window closes.

Why would Spurs pay his contract out using their own cash, allowing him to join a competitor for free, receiving nothing while paying him a years salary...  Can't see Levy being that generous...

They'd be better served letting him train with the youth team all season if he doesn't want to join us on loan.

I'm not saying he will. Moose from Talksport indicates thats the only way Ade will join West Ham as they have used all their loans.

He must be a West Ham fan then  ;) , he's living the dream getting paid to dream up nonsense..

I'm sure Levy would gladly release him from his contract, in fact I bet that offer is on he table right now given he hasn't been allocated a squad number.  Though I very much doubt Ade would walk away from all that $$$ knowing that worse case he can move to the Middles East, China, US etc next season a bumper free trans on reputation alone, playing regularly this season really seems secondary to him.

Don't particularly want Gayle but he really isn't that bad. If you look at his minutes to goals for Palace in the league it's better than 1 in 2.

better then a goal every 2 minutes, sign him up!
Dan't be daft! If you read it correctly, it's actually better than 1 minute for every 2 goals. A goal every 30 seconds is acceptable at our level.

Yes, but does he do anything else apart from goals? Yeah, thought so.

in his defence with stats like that I don't think he has time to do anything else!

Not ideal then. Goals arent everything. I like a striker to be able to show new players around the club and help them settle in etc...

We have Lieutenant Agbonlahor for that.

Just seen this posted on Twitter, could be and most likely is bullshit, but stranger things have happened.

DK ‏@avhjx

Remys just walked out of Birmingham airport and got straight into an all black Vito, f knows why he was on a plane

https://twitter.com/avhjx/status/638719887150444545

This would be the absolute best case scenario for us if it is true.

Just seen this posted on Twitter, could be and most likely is bullshit, but stranger things have happened.

DK ‏@avhjx

Remys just walked out of Birmingham airport and got straight into an all black Vito, f knows why he was on a plane

https://twitter.com/avhjx/status/638719887150444545

I think you can probably file this down in the bullshit pile

Edited by Pilchard

Sinclair has scored 5 in the past 2 games. Kozak hasnt had his chance yet and the supply to Rudy has been a bit hit & miss while we have struggled with injuries to our AM's. Hopefully after the international break we will be in better shape then Lescott can score on his debut against the Baggies before we pound the noses and all this worry will be forgotten. UTV!

• Like 1

There's got to be something not right about Austin, he's been linked with everyone but never gathered any momentum, he's either crocked as was suggested, QPR want something daft, doesn't actually want to leave (which would be strange seeing as he never released a statement) or he's got a shit agent

Yep I think so too, he would improve at least half the teams in the Prem and 15mil really isn't crazy money for a proven goal scorer.

Guess QPR are punting that his goals will get them promoted and that's worth losing the 15mil fee.  Does seem bizarre that he didn't really come close to moving over the summer.

Lescott is done.

I'm led to believe that Tim isn't

#StevoITK

That's reassuring, but with only just over two hours I'm starting to get a bit worried now, hopefully there's a surprise from somewhere. Like Remy.

Lescott is done.

I'm led to believe that Tim isn't

#StevoITK

That's reassuring, but with only just over two hours I'm starting to get a bit worried now, hopefully there's a surprise from somewhere. Like Remy.

Stevo isn't really ITK. The "#StevoITK" thing is a joke

#MantisITK