Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

BBC saying Berbatov not happening:

Villa held Berbatov talks today but wages too high. They had deal for Adebayor late July but he rejected & #AVFCavfc.png not pursuing #DeadlineDayDeadlineDay.png

I am not really bothered about these two. Not convinced either will prove to be better than what we already have.

Not sounding promising on either....

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 34s34 seconds ago

Villa held Berbatov talks today but wages too high. They had deal for Adebayor late July but he rejected & #AVFCavfc.png not pursuing #DeadlineDayDeadlineDay.png

Sorry but when the hell has this guy ever got anything right?

Calm down lads.

Lescott is done.

I'm led to believe that Tim isn't

#StevoITK

That's reassuring, but with only just over two hours I'm starting to get a bit worried now, hopefully there's a surprise from somewhere. Like Remy.

Stevo isn't really ITK. The "#StevoITK" thing is a joke

#MantisITK

Chances are, Mantis is lying. Red tape means that could still fall through though and he's actually telling the truth. Agents. Add ons. Goal bonus. Buy back clause

#StevoITK

• Like 3

we've officially signed a whole new XI now:

Bunn

Crespo-Richards-Lescott-Amavi

Traore-Gueye-Veretout-Sinclair

Ayew-Gestede

not sure we've ever done that within one summer before?

Even more amazingly, no one is even out of position there either.

we've officially signed a whole new XI now:

Bunn

Crespo-Richards-Lescott-Amavi

Traore-Gueye-Veretout-Sinclair

Ayew-Gestede

not sure we've ever done that within one summer before?

And its not beyond the realms of possibility that we'll see that exact team put out at some time this season. Its a remarkable effort by the Manager when you think about it.

A lot 'ITK's make out that they're not ITK because they don't want people giving them a hard time and keep asking them questions. But if they keep predicting everything accurately, what can you do?

Exactly Stevo is blates ITK, such a tease though. I really dont know why people like that just cant say clearly WE ARE SIGNING MESSI or whatever. I think he is in it for the VT fame.

Lescott is done.

I'm led to believe that Tim isn't

#StevoITK

That's reassuring, but with only just over two hours I'm starting to get a bit worried now, hopefully there's a surprise from somewhere. Like Remy.

I think it's spelled Loic Remy.

Loic Remy is just the Brummie way of saying Like Remy 

• Like 4

A lot 'ITK's make out that they're not ITK because they don't want people giving them a hard time and keep asking them questions. But if they keep predicting everything accurately, what can you do?

Exactly Stevo is blates ITK, such a tease though. I really dont know why people like that just cant say clearly WE ARE SIGNING MESSI or whatever. I think he is in it for the VT fame.

Think your missing the joke lads, the whole idea was born out of Stevo's attitude towards ITK. He isn't hiding anything.

Think your missing the joke lads, the whole idea was born out of Stevo's attitude towards ITK. He isn't hiding anything.

Or am I?

I've been right on everything so far...