Bennett

Herd

Cissokho (possible)

N'Zogbia (hopeful)

Gil (possible but hopefully not)

Tonev

Senderos

Hopefully Richardson instead of Aly

I'd hang on to Senderos. If he can stay fit, he'll be a very useful squad member.

• Like 2

A big powerful centre half is a must as is a left back and striker if we can get that swiss lad emboloo (not sure if correct spelling) amavi and the centre half id be happy. Gil is the flair we need along with grealish.

If we are playing 3-5-2, we need two new wingbacks, Amavi could be one of them.

Bacuna is good offensively but shite defensively and Hutton vica versa.

I hope we play a 4-2-3-1 but I also see the value in two strikers. I trust Sherwood to get it right.

IMO Sanchez is better at what he does than Westwood is at what he does. But they both do very different things and Westwood's position is the more demanding and difficult. His task is to run the show. Sanchez's is to break things up.

I can't work out what Westwoods role actually is. He has a good touch and reads the game well but is pretty ineffective at attacking and also pretty average at defending. He seems to be good at passing the ball around the middle of the pitch.
He is our best midfielder at getting the ball forward accurately and quickly. Once we have better players up the pitch ahead of him he will benefit hugely and his key passes might actually turn into more goals as for most of his time here he has had Gabby, Weimann and Zogbia ruining our attacks and making his good play count for nothing. I'm hopeful that we will see the best of him this season.

Who's left to go?

Guzan

Bennett

Cissokho

Senderos

Herd

Tonev

Nzogbia

Who do you think will leave, from that list?

wouldnt be surprised or upset to see them all go

I'd definitely keep Guzan and Cissokho.

Guzan because he is a good keeper and I never really understood why Cissokho was dropped. He's a better left back than Richardson and certainly good enough to be a back up to a new LB should we bring one in.

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 4

I'd be very surprised to see Guzan leaving and I'd be impressed if we managed to get rid of N'Zogbia.  Of the rest I'd like to keep Cissokho and I suppose Senderos gives us some experience and cover at the back, plus he has done surprisingly well when called upon.  JB, Herd & Tonev can all do one AFAIC.

• Like 1

Who's left to go?

Guzan

Bennett

Cissokho

Senderos

Herd

Tonev

Nzogbia

I agree and would like to see us bring in a LB,CB, CF, Andros Townsend (better than N'Zogbia by far) and a decent keeper. If Tekkers leaves as well then Charlie Austin for £15M is good value.

Who's left to go?

Guzan

Bennett

Cissokho

Senderos

Herd

Tonev

Nzogbia

Well as the Birmingham Mail are saying Guzan will be number 1 this season I'd say there's no chance of him leaving lol.

Herd is no longer in contract here. I heard he was just allowed to keep training in the hope he might earn a new one but I can't see that happening.

jerome sinclair fallen out with liverpool, anyone who watches yoof level know if he's worth a £2/3m punt?

I'd want him in any sort of deal with Liverpool for Benteke, plus it would royally piss off the Baggies.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

Unless we get a new keeper that is,  and an article with no quotes? LOL

I very very very severely doubt we will be buying Austin as a striker.  I think we are looking elsewhere