Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I think someone has already shot the MLS idea down with a great explanation but basically if you can only get 3 designated players who you can pay really good wages to would anyone really be interested in wasting that spot on him? And if they don't use that spot then the wages would be >£5k a week I think which I doubt he'd go for

Can't see anyone wanting him

Edited by villa4europe

Aston Villa and West Ham are both interested in signing Moussa Konate, report The Times.

The striker plays for Swiss side FC Sion, and was last week named as a potential addition for both Watford and Tottenham by the Watford Observer.

Konate scored 22 goals in 33 games for his club last season in all competitions, and is just 22-years-old.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/07/report-aston-villa-and-west-ham-compete-for-moussa-konate/

His name has been put forward by a few on here I believe.

apparently Hannover are close to buying him..

We are well covered in numbers for right back but not quality. Would folk really be happily going into the new season with Hutton or Bacuna at RB!? I like Bacuna but not as an out an out RB. This is a position we need filling.

We can't fill every position with top 6 quality unless we have a budget of 200m, Bacuna and Hutton did well individually for most of last season so they can do.

In any case I think Richards will eventually end up back at RB, think Leo will play a bit more in midfield this season.

I think Richards will play at right back. Maybe during game we'll sometimes switch to a three man defense at which times he'll fill in on the right side the back three.

Aston Villa and West Ham are both interested in signing Moussa Konate, report The Times.

The striker plays for Swiss side FC Sion, and was last week named as a potential addition for both Watford and Tottenham by the Watford Observer.

Konate scored 22 goals in 33 games for his club last season in all competitions, and is just 22-years-old.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/07/report-aston-villa-and-west-ham-compete-for-moussa-konate/

His name has been put forward by a few on here I believe.

Saw him in the swiss cup final v Basle, composed finish for his goal.

Also scored for Senegal v GB in the Olympics.

I'd be happy with him.

What about Breel Embello the youngster from Basil He's been mentioned by the Mirror as a 10 mil replacement for Benteke.

edit, sorry just noticed he's already been mentioend

I heard there's another striker we're interested in who plays for thyme ;)

Useful if we are leading with 10 minutes to go.

They still have to convince him to sign up. But it just goes to show other teams are spending big too, so we really have to spend wisely if we're to actually progress and catch up with the likes of Stoke, Palace and Albion.

Cabaye was brilliant at Newcastle, look at how their form plummeted as soon as he was signed.

That's a great deal for Palace, that sort of big name signing that can push them up a notch or two particularly as they're already reasonably strong in that position with Jedinak, McArthur and Joe Ledley.

Will be a difficult team to beat at Selhurst and will also get results away simply due to the pace they have.