Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

John guidetti has been released by man city and apparently we're interested in signing him

Hell yes. I am amazed they just let him go. Guidetti seems extremely determined to prove himself after an unlucky few years. He battled injuries and sickness, but he seems very fit now. Plus we need strikers. 

From what someone told me at City...attitude is a problem. One of those young kids who got a bit fat contract at a young age and stopped working. Didn't do much on loan at Stoke either.

from what I saw he takes the new Zlatan thing too serious. He wants be the centre of attention and needs fans behind him to really make an impact. For that I dont think Villa be a good place for him to go

Do we think Sherwood will sign a new keeper this summer? Personally hope that is the next position being looked at as it is important that any new keeper has time to form an understanding with the defence (during pre season)

The Begović bid effectively confirmed we are indeed in the hunt for a new #1. Percy said a new goalkeeper is still on the list a few days ago.

has anyone noticed (i know the stream was crap) that Sherwood said he wants to get the players in early so that he can have a full pre season with them to get that winning mentality into their heads?

Edited by Mic09

Who the **** is Sharewood

Are we signing Marlon again or something

TYPO! 

Apologies, now fixed for all you Cieran Clarke, Sharewood and Guzman haters ;)

• Like 2

John guidetti has been released by man city and apparently we're interested in signing him

Am I the only one that thinks Guidetti is shit??

Given was out of contract wasn't he? Not sure why everyone is surprised. We've been trying to shift him off the wage bill for years, and have been openly looking for a new number 1 keeper.

Given was out of contract wasn't he? Not sure why everyone is surprised. We've been trying to shift him off the wage bill for years, and have been openly looking for a new number 1 keeper.

Has/had 1 year left on his contract.