Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Apparently Alex Song (just joined West Ham) put a picture of himself and Adebayor on his instagram earlier today. Maybe West Ham will just buy out his contract at Tottenham if they really want him.

If Oulare is really available for £5M, then surely it'd be worth going for him, even if we send him out on loan to begin with.

We really don't have money for that sort of thing or the pull.

I was just thinking it might be cheaper in the long run. If we sign Adebayor for a season, he'd need replacing eventually and that would probably cost more than '£5M'. Still if we haven't got the money then there's nothing to do about it, I guess.

Edited by useless

we made an attempt to sign Gayle on loan. Desperate times.

Was rejected apparently.

i refuse to believe that.

I said a few pages back that he's about our level right now, so no surprise we've asked. If it's been turned down its because Palace need funds and only interested in a permanent deal. We can read into that there are no more funds. Timmy is spent up unless someone suddenly leaves this morning. So freebies or loans it is folks.

Scott Akerman @sakerman29 14m14 minutes ago

Joleon Lescott and Yoann Gourcuff both expected to sign for Aston Villa today #AVFCavfc.png

Never seen him post anything about Villa before.

Gourcuff is a free Agent at the minute i believe. 

Also crocked: "Gourcuff has consistently suffered injury since he has joined Lyon, missing over 90 games due to injury during his tenure with the club."

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 8h8 hours ago United Kingdom

A Belgian striker on his way to the Premier League: Obbi Oulare.

I know it doesn't mention Villa, but we've been linked in the past, and I think I'm right in saying that that particular account is usually quite accurate.

Please let it be us. It'll probably be someone bonkers like Man Utd though.

• Like 1