Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Obviously its too early to say with any certainty, especially as Veretout hasn't even played for us yet, but on paper we look to have replaced Cleverly and Delph very well. Could even be said our midfield looks better now without them in it.

Well, I would say that.

Obviously its too early to say with any certainty, especially as Veretout hasn't even played for us yet, but on paper we look to have replaced Cleverly and Delph very well. Could even be said our midfield looks better now without them in it.

Well, I would say that.

When we compare either of their records with Villa after 5 years assuming they stay, Delph will look like a total scrub.

We have completely changed the chassis of the squad. First couple of months are going to be full of very scattergun performances. Hope VTers won't be too quick to jump to conclusions early doors.

• Like 1

We have completely changed the chassis of the squad. First couple of months are going to be full of very scattergun performances. Hope VTers won't be too quick to jump to conclusions early doors.

And what a lovely chassis it is!

Might be time to review my thoughts on France ...

6518.png

As matter of fact there is no such thing as "french fries". Fries wer invented in Belgium they call it french fries because they tought that the french speaking belgians were french ppl.

Excellect use of the French word chassis

I would prefer if Kozak got adeboyer's spot and the club rather allocated the money for a cb.

I'd prefer both!