Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Just read through 27 pages of discussion, hoping, willing there would be some news.

So to sum up - we have no idea how much £ we have, the favorable exchange rate has convinced the Metro and Daily Mail we'll but most of southern France, Charlie Austin has been ghost writing Dean Ashton's Memoir of a Dogged Injury and Cambiasso/Adebayor continue to be divisive signings at any price.

VT you rarely fail me.

Hey its a speculation thread!

How vague is "it's a huge week for the club"?

very. ok how about "its not a huge week for the club" ? ie nothing will happen this week?

So you're saying we're definitely signing a player before Saturday? There's only 2 and a half weeks left.

I think it's a huge week.  I think we'll make a signing and I think we'll have some surprising news that none of us have speculated on.

The Villa Park Pitch is actually a GoldenEye style satellite dish? 

Tim Sherwood is the King of David Ike's Lizard People? 

Who told you about the lizard thing? He's the best lizard we've had in 30 years

• Like 1

Oh I'll grant you that of course. I do find the currently linked/mooted players to be very Football Manager-esque, I wonder when the Ibrahima Bakayoko and Kennedy Bakircioglü links will crop up!

• Like 1

very. ok how about "its not a huge week for the club" ? ie nothing will happen this week?
So you're saying we're definitely signing a player before Saturday? There's only 2 and a half weeks left.

I think it's a huge week. I think we'll make a signing and I think we'll have some surprising news that none of us have speculated on.

Positive surprising?

Strange surprising?

Lerner announcing were not for sale anymore and have investment instead?

Oh I'll grant you that of course. I do find the currently linked/mooted players to be very Football Manager-esque, I wonder when the Ibrahima Bakayoko and Kennedy Bakircioglü links will crop up!

I'l be furious if we don't sign To Maderia. 

• Like 1

I think it's a huge week.  I think we'll make a signing and I think we'll have some surprising news that none of us have speculated on.

The takeover is on...

vwMin.gif

:P

In desperate need of Tonton Zola Moukouo as well.  Possibly Cherno Samba to partner To Madeira up front?

• Like 2

In desperate need of Tonton Zola Moukouo as well.  Possibly Cherno Samba to partner To Madeira up front?

Tommy Svindal Larsson and Kim Kallstrom could do a job

• Like 2

Well this threads had it for at least 4 pages whilst we get everyone's old FM signings out in the open.  

Come on we might as well have a load of puns relating to Lizard people whilst we're at it.

Oh come on, geckover it

• Like 1

Well this threads had it for at least 4 pages whilst we get everyone's old FM signings out in the open.  

Come on we might as well have a load of puns relating to Lizard people whilst we're at it.

Oh I don't know. The Mods are known to monitor the threads quite closely. I don't skink we'll gecko away with many. 

• Like 1

Whilst I know the massive clearout was needed (for crap players) and expected (for good players), and some of the links look pretty exciting, I can't help but get very nervous about going into the season with essentially and entirely new team / squad.  I know Southampton managed to do it pretty well, but the history of other sides making wholesale changes isn't great.  Tim hasn't much management experience and despite his massive self-confidence this is an enormous challenge - getting possibly 8-10 players firing together in a couple of weeks.

It's going to be a nervous ride I think.