Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Slimani played really well for Algeria and don't think his goal record is that bad for Sporting so wouldn't have an issue with him coming in. Leicester were linked to him a lot last season so perhaps they were priced out.

Edit: If his mate Feghouli wants to come aswell all the better!

If it's him and Adebayor as the two I'd be alright with that.

Edited by VillaChris

Saw someone retweet this, guy is a freelance journalist/writes for the villans voice. Just passing it on

@Heathy_25: £16m bid submitted to #QPR by #avfc for 18 #Premier League goal machine Charlie Austin. #NUFC put-off by asking price. Sherwood has money to burn.

Proven bullshitter

• Like 2

Slimani played really well for Algeria and don't think his goal record is that bad for Sporting so wouldn't have an issue with him coming in. Leicester were linked to him a lot last season so perhaps they were priced out.

Edit: If his mate Feghouli wants to come aswell all the better!

If it's him and Adebayor as the two I'd be alright with that.

Now we're talking. I really like Feghouli.

First name Islam? Get him in. Won't get Theresa May on my back when I put his name on the back of my shirt.

And his initials are IS!

Would he get a work permit ;)

Why not? He'd fit in quite well in Birmingham.

No chance for Feghouli I wouldn't have thought. Quite like the bits I've seen of Slimani at the World Cup, he works hard, he's aggressive and looks like he can finish too.

I agree no chance, ideally if we ever get back challenging for the top 6 and/or get a seriour I'd be in for that type like a shot though.

No chance for Feghouli I wouldn't have thought. Quite like the bits I've seen of Slimani at the World Cup, he works hard, he's aggressive and looks like he can finish too.

I would agree. Normally there would be no chance. But I think he's only got a year left on his contract and Valencia just signed Rodrigo on a permanent deal and Santi Mina (young winger) in the same position from Celta already this summer.

They could be inverting either of those to play on the left for sure... If not, then I can see them cashing in on Feghouli this summer though.

It seems that alot of villa fans hate coventry fans, why ?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/7802-coventry-city/page-5

This will answer that one.

Now lets move on from them lot please folks.

First time I've taken a look at that EDS Amy tart on Twitter. She looks as though she would enjoy a stiff cock or two right up her wee farter.

..............................yeah, I agree, the sooner we replace Benteke the better.

Beast mode?
  • Like 1

That's the most childish and poorly written page of 'journalism' I've ever read. Not just the main story but the entire contents.

What a bunch a of clowns!

• Like 1