Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I wonder if Tim made a call about loaning Ibe or even signing Borini  :o & the response from Liverpool was they would do both if we took £12m for Delph or possibly a bit more for Benteke? I guess Tim would have laughed and/or told them where to shove their £12m before hanging up! 

I wonder if Tim made a call about loaning Ibe or even signing Borini  :o & the response from Liverpool was they would do both if we took £12m for Delph or possibly a bit more for Benteke? I guess Tim would have laughed and/or told them where to shove their £12m before hanging up!

It's just full bull. Made up fantasy.

Cant believe poste dtwo pages responding to that delph to liverpool rumour for 12m. Obviously its bollox. if lallana went for 20m then delph is more than that. lets not forget he is now england starter

Cant believe poste dtwo pages responding to that delph to liverpool rumour for 12m. Obviously its bollox. if lallana went for 20m then delph is more than that. lets not forget he is now england starter

That's true babes xx

Oh sorry...sometimes I think you are your avatar.

Tbh, I've never really watched Borini. I get the impression he's been mis-used, or simply not given a chance, at Liverpool, but I also didn't watch much of him at Sunderland.

What earned him the move to Liverpool? Was he decent before he joined them?

He had a reputation as a poacher but he has never got more that 10 goals in a season and at 24 has only played more than 25 league games once

He is actually worse than Weimann since most of his goals at Sunderland were penalties

Aye but the poaching ended when he got caught salmon fishing and hunting without a licence - on the football side don't know sweet FA if he's any good!  :blink:

No takeover, Benteke looks like he might be leaving. Maybe Delph has changed his mind about Villa's prospects.

Pessimistic much? It looks less likely than during the season that Benteke will leave. We know nothing of takeover and perhaps it's all just twitter talk re delph.

I'm not saying that's what I think is going to happen. Just a possible scenario, that isn't all that far fetched.

But an unnecessarily pessimistic scenario.