Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Benteke, Okore, Clark, Bacuna, Grealish, Delph, Sanchez, Sinclair, Gil, Richards, Guzan

Add Westwood and Hutton amazingly

The list of those to keep is longer than I thought it would be

Seriously? You'd really be that bothered if half those players left? Squad players ok but as first team players it's the same shit as last season!

Guzan

Given

Richardson

Clark

Okore

Senderos

Hutton

Richards

Bacuna

Sanchez

Westwood

Delph

Grealish

Sinclair

Gil

Benteke

Those are my keepsies. get rid of everyone else.

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Id also keep Richardson, good experienced player

Funnily enough he's one of the first I'd sell. He's not good enough in his primary position and he's the reason we're looking for a leftback. He's basically the poster child for the worst elements of this squad IMO.

That and the likes of Westwood in my opinion. Not because he is a poor player but he seems to have become the standard that is acceptable for the club when in reality we need better players to ever improve Does that make sense?

Benteke, Okore, Clark, Bacuna, Grealish, Delph, Sanchez, Sinclair, Gil, Richards, Guzan

Seriously? You'd really be that bothered if half those players left? Squad players ok but as first team players it's the same shit as last season!

Yes for squad cover.  I mean we are not going to replace the entire squad in one summer and we need good cover in positions and a lot of these offer that,  have to be realistic

Yes for squad cover. I mean we are not going to replace the entire squad in one summer and we need good cover in positions and a lot of these offer that, have to be realistic

Yeah you have to be realistic but what I'm saying is would you be fussed if half those players left? My point is I would only be pissed off about 4 odd players leaving. That doesn't mean I think we should sell the rest I'm just saying I wouldn't care if we did.

Id also keep Richardson, good experienced player

Funnily enough he's one of the first I'd sell. He's not good enough in his primary position and he's the reason we're looking for a leftback. He's basically the poster child for the worst elements of this squad IMO.

That and the likes of Westwood in my opinion. Not because he is a poor player but he seems to have become the standard that is acceptable for the club when in reality we need better players to ever improve Does that make sense?

I still haven't fully made my mind up about Westwood tbh.  I do like him.  He's certainly not in the same category as Richardson, but I can't help feeling he should be better than he is at this stage of his development.  So yeah I'm in 2 minds about him.

On my little list I have put Gil in and taken Westwood out. Not completely sold on him. I think he's steady, but we need to move on and I don't think he will be a part of our squad once it starts making forward steps

• Like 1

On my little list I have put Gil in and taken Westwood out. Not completely sold on him. I think he's steady, but we need to move on and I don't think he will be a part of our squad once it starts making forward steps

I quite like Westwood, if nothing else he's handy to have as a squad player.

Edited by Supervillan78

I quite like him as well but just can't see him being part of a progressive squad. I might just whack him back onto the list...

I quite like him as well but just can't see him being part of a progressive squad. I might just whack him back onto the list...

Don't do it man! We gotta move on from the likes of Westwood.

Here's my list for what it's worth...

Guzan
Richardson
Clark
Okore
Senderos
Hutton
Richards
Bacuna

Westwood
Delph
Grealish
Sinclair
Gil

Kozak
Benteke

Given's past it and needs to be replaced by a new No.1. I don't rate Sanchez, great for his country cack for us and I've included Kozak as I believe he deserves another season.

Players I would build the squad around are:

Benteke

Delph

Grealish

Also think/hope Okore will develop into a good players.

Obviously Sinclair and Richards are staying simply because they just joined.

Would not be fuzzed if any of the remaining players left, but not saying they are all crap, just that i would not be that bothered.

The same goes for Sherwood.

• Like 2