Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Weimann to Derby, I'm shocked.

Having read a lot of your posts on here I struggle to see what you add, I'll keep reading though and hope they improve, doubt it though! It's as if you're in the know when in fact you just post what is already being reported in the media.

So whats the deal here, we are all here for your benefit? I dont think so. This is a speculation thread where we are all entitled to make suggestions and give our opinions to the discussion whilst hoping to pick up any info that people might have come across from the various sources they use. I dont know if Richard actually knows these things or if he is simply a bloody good investigator but he has been more acurate than the average poster on here.

Oviously any deal can fall through at the last minute so he will never have a 100% record but I for one will continue to appreciate him taking the time to add to this thread. At the very least, his posts give me hope!

looking like we could line up something like this ....

guzan 

richards  okore   vlaar   ?????

huddlesttone

delph            ?????

townsend               grealish

benteke

i think depending who fills in the blanks , i think we will be slightly stronger but im not sure who we can get / attract to do that 

guzan 

huddlesttone

delph            ?????

benteke

i think depending who fills in the blanks , i think we will be slightly stronger but im not sure who we can get / attract to do that

You could stick Cissoko and Westwood in those blanks and that side should be capable of finishing 10th-12th with relative ease.

guzan 

huddlesttone

delph            ?????

benteke

You could stick Cissoko and Westwood in those blanks and that side should be capable of finishing 10th-12th with relative ease.

I am sure sherwood will bring in yet another left back for us , and i like westwood but wouldnt be disapointed if we brought in a first team CM to replace cleverly .

guzan

richards okore vlaar ?????

huddlesttone

delph ?????

townsend grealish

benteke

Except we have been saying that for 4 years. We even mocked Houllier when he targeted 9th. At least we hit our target that time.

I'd expect another battle with that team, though hopefully less so than the last few years, partly because there is also very little strength in depth. I'd say 10-12th would be at it's high end.

• Like 1

Take Benteke out of our team and we would have a mountain to climb to stay up. The good news is that nobody seems very keen to spend £32.5 on him as yet. We are also currently in profit as things stand transfer fee wise which will please our custodian.  

guzan 

huddlesttone

delph            ?????

benteke

I'm so excited to get "?????" printed on my shirt this year.

• Like 2

guzan

richards okore vlaar ?????

huddlesttone

delph ?????

townsend grealish

benteke

I'm so excited to get "?????" printed on my shirt this year.

Better than getting 'N'Zogbia'

• Like 3

im not ;)

Only ITK I ever paid any attention to myself was MysteryMan. I miss his posts :(

Wasn't there another

Hairy hands or something like that?

HH was 5 times the ITK mysteryman was. We used to get starting lineups on a Friday night. A genuine insider. Still wonder who it was.

couple of my pals are spurs ST .. they dont rate townsend as hes a one trick pony.runs,cuts shoots over the bar, they were gutted to see lennon move on.

i can see townsend being shipped out but spurs chairman i think will look for a sale fee

Weimann to Derby, I'm shocked.

Having read a lot of your posts on here I struggle to see what you add, I'll keep reading though and hope they improve, doubt it though! It's as if you're in the know when in fact you just post what is already being reported in the media.

So whats the deal here, we are all here for your benefit? I dont think so. This is a speculation thread where we are all entitled to make suggestions and give our opinions to the discussion whilst hoping to pick up any info that people might have come across from the various sources they use. I dont know if Richard actually knows these things or if he is simply a bloody good investigator but he has been more acurate than the average poster on here.

Oviously any deal can fall through at the last minute so he will never have a 100% record but I for one will continue to appreciate him taking the time to add to this thread. At the very least, his posts give me hope!

It's the smugness of his posts which I do not like, sorry if I upset you with my post

couple of my pals are spurs ST .. they dont rate townsend as hes a one trick pony.runs,cuts shoots over the bar, they were gutted to see lennon move on.

i can see townsend being shipped out but spurs chairman i think will look for a sale fee

My Spurs mate offered to drive him personally.

Remember Townsend will carry both the Levy premium and England international premium. I think he'd cost far more than he's worth.