Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

If the cabaye link is genuine at least it shows ambition. I would not trust our players to play in a back 3. Trippier would be a good signing. A solid lb would improve our team massively. Can't think of any that we could get

Would be a great coup if we get Trippier.

Is he going to play every week if he goes to Liverpool? How many young players have gone to Spurs and not made it?

Let's hope Tim can work his magic

If the cabaye link is genuine at least it shows ambition. I would not trust our players to play in a back 3. Trippier would be a good signing. A solid lb would improve our team massively. Can't think of any that we could get

We won't sign cabaye, he's out of our league unfortunately

• Like 1

Would be a great coup if we get Trippier.

Is he going to play every week if he goes to Liverpool? How many young players have gone to Spurs and not made it?

Let's hope Tim can work his magic

Agreed, i think he's a terrific player, would be a great signing

• Like 1

It's a sad day when Crystal Palace are regarded as a league above you.

It's a sad day when Crystal Palace are regarded as a league above you.

You don't think he's out of their league as well? I do

Yep, been playing in France for just over a year.

• Like 1

I know being negative, and full of self loathing and woe is typical of being a Villa fan, but IF Cabaye goes to Palace, I doubt it's because they are a "league above us".

It could more likely be that, if he's going to play for a team who won't achieve anything (like us), then why not play for a manager he's played for before; and in a much bigger, nicer city that is situated just a short Eurostar train ride away from Paris and Lille.

Yeah, the he biggest draw of Palace is working with Pardew again IMO.

• Like 1

I know being negative, and full of self loathing and woe is typical of being a Villa fan, but IF Cabaye goes to Palace, I doubt it's because they are a "league above us".

It could more likely be that, if he's going to play for a team who won't achieve anything (like us), then why not play for a manager he's played for before; and in a much bigger, nicer city that is situated just a short Eurostar train ride away from Paris and Lille.

Impressively sensible. 

IF benteke stays IF, then i would love to see us go for hernandez , would probably be available for around 8 million and i think he would be perfect for tekkers . thats the type of player we need to move forward .thoughts ?

Who do you think you are coming on here posting sensible and measured comments? This is not the place for it, We prefer knee jerk reactions and doom mongering round these parts. 

• Like 2