Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sami Khedira will join Juventus on a free transfer from Real Madrid on 1 July, the Italian club have announced.

The Germany midfielder, 28, has agreed a four-year contract with the Italian double winners and Champions League finalists.

Khedira joined Real from his hometown club Stuttgart in 2010 and has won the league, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League while in Spain.

But he played only 17 times this season after a series of injuries.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal had all been linked with Khedira, who has made 54 appearances for Germany and was part of their 2014 World Cup-winning squad.

Where were we?

Sami Khedira will join Juventus on a free transfer from Real Madrid on 1 July, the Italian club have announced.

The Germany midfielder, 28, has agreed a four-year contract with the Italian double winners and Champions League finalists.

Khedira joined Real from his hometown club Stuttgart in 2010 and has won the league, the Copa del Rey and the Champions League while in Spain.

But he played only 17 times this season after a series of injuries.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal had all been linked with Khedira, who has made 54 appearances for Germany and was part of their 2014 World Cup-winning squad.

Where were we?

That's himself and Alves gone from the team I put up yesterday not a good sign, really should be signing these targets.

No-one is seriously suggesting we'd have signed Khedira right?

Look at the after "has agreed a four-year contract" up to and including "finalists". Then compare that with the "fighting relegation" post by Richard.

No-one is seriously suggesting we'd have signed Khedira right?

Look at the after "has agreed a four-year contract" up to and including "finalists". Then compare that with the "fighting relegation" post by Richard.

Folski obviously isn't being serious - hopefully no one else is either but this is VT so you never know.

• Like 1

Sinclair has already proved that lack of games from a stint at City doesn't mean a player can't come here and make an impact. If the wages were right I'd be all for Richards to join, he's on a free, can play RB & CB and is a complete unit. My concern would be more that he'd have to have an extensive and in depth medical before we signed off on him

Sinclair had 2 good games and couldnt get in the team for last month. hardly a great comparison

Sinclair has already proved that lack of games from a stint at City doesn't mean a player can't come here and make an impact. If the wages were right I'd be all for Richards to join, he's on a free, can play RB & CB and is a complete unit. My concern would be more that he'd have to have an extensive and in depth medical before we signed off on him

Sinclair had 2 good games and couldnt get in the team for last month. hardly a great comparison

He also was a first team regular under Sherwood until he picked up an injury, and Sherwood pretty much admitted the only reason he didn't get back in was because he'd changed to play without wingers. He then signed off on the club making the move permanent so I'm pretty sure he doesn't just want him to sit on the bench.

Best and only decent link we've had so far has been the Pogba one as english press never has a clue about our transfers.

I don't get it why you people keep expecting otherwise, besides english press is utterly horrendous tabloid shit.