Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

the worrying part is that we buy no players due to the lingering sale of the club, although with players leaving near enough everyday, we may have no squad by the start of next season *tongue in cheek*

the worrying part is that we buy no players due to the lingering sale of the club, although with players leaving near enough everyday, we may have no squad by the start of next season *tongue in cheek*

Or perhaps a sale is imminent and all bets are off till we know the full extent of our massive new warchest? I live in hope.

Hopefully we have Messi and Ronaldo in before the Walsall game.

What no Neymar? I would also have slight concerns about how well they would play together and where we would start Benteke in that forward line. :)  

• Like 1

Can whoever has the 'its happening' gif, open a micah Richards thread, and put it on there... cant say anymore. but was 16-1 last night, went to put £50 on this morning and its 6-1. watch this space. 

Can't see us getting him to be honest, Galatasaray are interested too.

Edit:

Wow, 2-1 really?!

Edited by samjp26

I do not understand the fans who want us to sign Micah Richards, the guy has barely played in three seasons. Looking at Wikipedia he has played 19 games in the last three seasons, you have to wonder whether he is up to it physically or mentally anymore?

• Like 1

Out of contract this summer so on a free, originally from Birmingham. Hope this one happens, good RB and covers CB.

You know he was only born in Brum, right? He was raised in Leeds.

I do not understand the fans who want us to sign Micah Richards, the guy has barely played in three seasons. Looking at Wikipedia he has played 19 games in the last three seasons, you have to wonder whether he is up to it physically or mentally anymore?

Same thing was said about Sinclair too. I'm willing to give him a chance, but I don't know much about his character or how fit he really is. Hopefully the staff can judge him correctly and make the right decision either way.