Players you've completely forgotten about

VillaChris

37 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What happened to that Polish kid Leicester signed...he looked decent in the euros.

Has he even played a game for Leicester yet?

He definitely played the first leg against Derby, think he played the second leg as well. Looked alright, don't know why he hasn't seen many minutes. 

Alessio Cerci.

Had one great season at Torino....Atletico Madrid surprisingly signed him and don't think I've heard of them since then.

Edit: Wiki is still claiming he's at Atletico although I never see him named in any of their squads...played 6 times for them since he signed in 2014.

Edited by VillaChris

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Alessio Cerci.

Had one great season at Torino....Atletico Madrid surprisingly signed him and don't think I've heard of them since then.

Edit: Wiki is still claiming he's at Atletico although I never see him named in any of their squads...played 6 times for them since he signed in 2014.

was a strange signing as he never fitted the Simeone mould and he never rated him. his season has been 30 minutes in a cup game and thats it

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Alessio Cerci.

He was initially named on the bench today, but was then replaced by a youth player! Very talented but often looks unfit.

21 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Alessio Cerci.

CM 03/04 - sign him as a 16 year old kid from Roma, watch him tear the footballing world apart.

Alessio Cerci will never be forgotten :wub:

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I thought he went to Coventry? No really not metaphorically. 

Yeah, if playing in the MLS wasn't enough of a step down he's actually playing in the ULS (United Soccer League).

Saying that, it's probably quite a step up from Coventry 

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yeah, if playing in the MLS wasn't enough of a step down he's actually playing in the ULS (United Soccer League).

Saying that, it's probably quite a step up from Coventry 

Just checked, he did go to Coventry before the US

Â