Pre-Match Thread

BigCarew

I think 99.9% of us would have gone Lowton for Richardson or possibly played 3 at the back with Okore coming in alongside Vlaar & Clark. I think we may need another 3 goals to get a point from this one.    

Spuds team:

Vorm; Chiriches, Dier, Fazio, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli; Kane ©

This team really is average.

Very big call from Sherwood, keeping Richardson after Tuesday's performance from him.

I try not to go over the top about player's performances, but that performance was terrible.

look at the positive then

it cant be any worse ;)

• Like 1

Gil went off injured a few days ago. Surely we can't moan about him today.

Doubt he would have been picked anyway.

Richardson starts even after shocker. What a surprise. Lowton would have defended and attacked better.

Good luck lads. Going to need it. Can't say the spurs side is impressive.

Don't think there's any guarantee a poor fullback would play much better than a poor fullback.

I'd have picked lowton but let's not pretend he's a solid lb.

Lowton at least provides something to the side though. Very good crosser and composed when he gets past the half way line. Richardson offers zero.

Im really scared about today, last few games have been a few so called "must wins" and its games like today that are the  reason for calling them so as I dont expect anything out of it.

Very big call from Sherwood, keeping Richardson after Tuesday's performance from him.

I try not to go over the top about player's performances, but that performance was terrible.

look at the positive then

it cant be any worse ;)

Optimist talk. There's always a way.