Pre-Match Thread

BigCarew

Gil went off injured a few days ago. Surely we can't moan about him today.

Doubt he would have been picked anyway.

Richardson starts even after shocker. What a surprise. Lowton would have defended and attacked better.

Good luck lads. Going to need it. Can't say the spurs side is impressive.

Richardson<ANYONE

Vlaar<Okore

And where is Gil still?! Exactly same team and subs as Tuesday I believe. That struggled to DRAW with QPR. At home. Stupidity...

if you went to the Gil conspiracy thread you would know he got injured

• Like 1

Richardson?

Bring Okore in and put Clark left back. Anything other than Richardson.

He is a disgrace to the shirt.

Clark is slower than Richardson and was dreadful whenever he was played left back. all he did was get booked and concede stupid free-kicks

Oops! Sherwood Spurs are gonna tear us a new hole today because of you and your stupidity.

Vlaar is bloody useless but playing Richardson after Tuesday is just playing dumb.

Okore in for Vlaar and even the tea lady for Richardson would improve our chances of getting a result.

Don't get all the posts along the lines of "hope Benteke gets revenge on Mason" etc. The only way to get any meaningful payback is to win the game. Rash challenges, bookings or red cards are only going to hurt us at a time when we really can't cope with more injuries and suspensions, especially to our star striker who has just found form.

Obviously if the little snide was to go in for a 50/50 and have a season ending injury I wouldn't be devastated...

Edited by B94villa
  • Like 1

Gil went off injured a few days ago. Surely we can't moan about him today.

Doubt he would have been picked anyway.

Richardson starts even after shocker. What a surprise. Lowton would have defended and attacked better.

Good luck lads. Going to need it. Can't say the spurs side is impressive.

Don't think there's any guarantee a poor fullback would play much better than a poor fullback.

I'd have picked lowton but let's not pretend he's a solid lb.

Richardson?

Bring Okore in and put Clark left back. Anything other than Richardson.

He is a disgrace to the shirt.

Clark is slower than Richardson and was dreadful whenever he was played left back. all he did was get booked and concede stupid free-kicks

True.

Although I would rather Clark at lb than Richardson.

I guess Lowton would have been the better option.

Hope Richardson proves me wrong, but I think we are going to get murdered down our left.