Pre-Match Thread

BigCarew

----------------------Guzan----------------------
Bacuna-----Okore-------Vlaar---------Clark
-----------Cleverely--------Delph---------------

----------------------Nzogbia---------------------  (Gil if he isnt black listed)

-----Gabby------------------------Grealish-----
--------------------Benteke---------------------

We need more DEFENDERS for this one. Geez be even tempted to play Vlaar at RB Clark Okore at CB with Baker at left back. We may have zero going forward from the wing backs but at least they will defend and let the rest go forward.

----------------------Guzan----------------------
Vlaar-----Okore----------Clark-------Baker
-----------Cleverely--------Delph---------------

-----------------------Nzogbia-------------------- (Gil if he isnt black listed)

-----Gabby------------------------Grealish-----
--------------------Benteke---------------------

Edited by KSV

Each game in danger of becoming a must win if we get nothing here and next week.

Would give the club a lift ahead of the Wembley trip if we could get a result here, Burnley and QPR have to play Arsenal and Chelsea respectively this weekend.

Guzan

Lowton Okore Clark Cissokho

Sanchez Cleverley Delph

N'Zogbia Benteke Agbonlahor

1-1

Lets go all out attack

------------------------Guzan------------------

Bacuna-------Vlaar--------Clark-----Lowton

--------------Cleverley---Delph----------------

N'Zogbia--------------------------------Grealish

----------------Benteke--Agbonlahor-----------

Same formation but change the left back and bring in Okore for Vlaar.

Vlaar looked so slow didnt he

He just seemed different. I am not sure if it was lack of match sharpness or just not caring, but he did not look good. Maybe he was mad that he was no longer considered captain? I don't really see the point in playing Vlaar anymore. He hasn't signed a new contract and to be honest, Clark-Okore have been very good for a large part of this season. 

Same formation but change the left back and bring in Okore for Vlaar.

Vlaar looked so slow didnt he

He just seemed different. I am not sure if it was lack of match sharpness or just not caring, but he did not look good. Maybe he was mad that he was no longer considered captain? I don't really see the point in playing Vlaar anymore. He hasn't signed a new contract and to be honest, Clark-Okore have been very good for a large part of this season.

He was just back from another medium term injury.

Is anyone coming back from injury for this game?

Cissokho and Senderos back in full training

but Sinclair and Westwood still out

As is Hutton and Gil isn't in the provisional squad. Would love to see Kozak travel at least

Our last 10 games against Spurs: Lost 9 and drawn 1 match. In those matches we scored 4 goals and conceded 24 goals.

There really isn't much hope for us to get anything out of this one. It's only damage limitation as far as I can see - you'd better captain Harry Kane in your fantasy teams.