Pre-Match Thread, Waiting In The Wings!

Kingman

Confirmed that he starts anyway, but not in place of Lucas according to the Liverpool ITK gang. Interesting.

That would make sense. It'll be interesting to see who they do play as defensive-midfielder. Maybe Allen, or even Can.

Isn't Can injured/suspended?

My first time at Wembley and I must say, IMO this place isn't a patch on VP, maybe it's just that my heart is in b6 but it feels soulless.

My first time at Wembley and I must say, IMO this place isn't a patch on VP, maybe it's just that my heart is in b6 but it feels soulless.

Exactly how I felt when I was there for the last semi-final. Due the Villa fans being split across one half of the stadium the chants came in waves which essentially made it sound like a bunch of mumbling instead of coherent chanting throughout.

#AVFC (v @LFC): Given, Bacuna, Baker, Vlaar, Richardson, Westwood, Delph ©, Cleverley, Grealish, N’Zogbia, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE #FACup

#AVFC subs (v @LFC): Guzan, Okore, Sinclair, Weimann, Cole, Lowton, Gil. #AVFCLIVE #FACup

Liverpool team:

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling
Subs: Jones, Johnson, Toure, Lambert, Manquillo, Borini, Balotelli

The are not starting a regular striker against us!! Unless Sterling or Coutinho are upfront!! Strange move indeed from Brendan!

Not that I am complaining!! Let's do them