Pre-Match Thread, Waiting In The Wings!

Kingman

Personally, I'm amazed that the BBC opted to show the other game, given that it didn't feature their beloved Liverpool.

Fortunately, I have BT Sport. [emoji3]

Just realised it's on bt sport. Super lol. Ffs.

Same here, couldn't get a ticket so was waiting to watch it on TV with my 8 year old daughter who's so excited it's unreal......Then to find it's on BT Sport  :angry:

Called them and they want £30 as a set up fee plus £13.50 (Thats if you only want to subscribe for 1 month & whats the point in taking it for longer than that with the season closing soon?!)...So £43.50 to watch the game!! SHOCKING BT SPORT!!

The other option he pushed at me was taking out a 12 month contract for £13.50 a month.... He asked "Do you want it for football?" .."well yes mainly" i said, "Oh well it's well worth it then for you" he proceeded "As we have all the Champions League games"......i paused... then said " but i'm not interested in watching those teams ..who wants to watch boring Chelsea and the Manc clubs all the time?"...I don't think he got it  :rolleyes: .. "So what if i want to cancel it after say 6 months" i asked (bearing in mind he neglected to tell me that bit) ...Pause..... " oh, erm, well then you have to pay £5 per month left on the contract to cancel it" he said

Conclusion.........BT SPORT = RIP OFF

Anyone know of a stream  :P

Check The Live Coverage Thread.

I've stayed a mates in London this weekend. Had planned to head to the green man early doors today. Woke up at ten with a terrible hangover and am now on my own in an East London empty beer garden having a very risky first pint, not my original plan! Heading over on the tube in a bit, very nervous but think we will win!

Missus surprised me with a new shirt, loads of beer and snacks because I couldn't get a ticket. Sorted!

Fair play, what a legend. 

Whilst on the subject of legends… The Time Has Come!  :D

• Like 4

My local is a small heath pub, so they're point blank refusing to put the game on. Sad b******s. So I've added bt sport to my sky sports package, gonna have a few beers at home and enjoy the game. I'm a little nervous with the likes of sterling and coutinho playing, but I'm certain we'll give them a proper game. I hope Gabby starts with Tekkers.

Lucas is out for them apparently. Brilliant news if so.

Will likely mean Gerrard starts....

That's fine if he takes Lucas' role. He became a real liability there. Grealish will have acres of space between the lines.

• Like 1

I am sadly forced to go to the pub to watch it. I'm fully expecting to be the only claret and blue clad person in a sea of red.

Same here mate, in Manila, loads of Scouse glory fans, pub will be packed with them, can't wait for the game but hope they are silenced early on!

Confirmed that he starts anyway, but not in place of Lucas according to the Liverpool ITK gang. Interesting.

That would make sense. It'll be interesting to see who they do play as defensive-midfielder. Maybe Allen, or even Can.

Villa shirt- Check

Beer in the fridge- Check

BT Sport added on to my dad's sky sports package- Check

Can't **** wait, hope Benteke destroys them. Oh and someone breaks Gerrard's leg.