Ask the Brit a stupid question

Marka Ragnos

you've left the laptop camera on

all of VT have seen your winky

Ha, that's where you're wrong, I don't use my laptop to fap, I use my Ps4 in my living room!

LOSER!! ahhahahahah... Oh wait..

:blush:

• Like 1

Do English men even care about the Windsor knot? 

(I was taught that knowing and using this knot was a critical part of dressing.)

Yes.  I either go the full Windsor, or half, depending on the tie.

I can tie a proper bow tie as well.

• Like 1

(I was taught that knowing and using this knot was a critical part of dressing.)

My failure to master the Windsor knot was a great disappointment to me and I was always aware that my tie lacked the Windsor's pleasing symmetry.

In contrast, I was and continue to be, totally indifferent to the sartorial charms of a Prince Albert, 

• Like 2

Yes.  I either go the full Windsor, or half, depending on the tie.

I can tie a proper bow tie as well.

Same.

Prefer a full windsor but it's not always possible depending on the tie without it looking a mess.

I could do a proper bow tie for a long time but I haven't tried in a good few years so I may have forgotten.

If and when I need to wear one again I'll be re-learning that lost art though!

• Like 1

One thing that always amazes me is TV football commentators in European club games, who ALWAYS talk about how the 'neutrals' want English clubs to do well against foreign opposition. Utter bollocks. I don't think I've ever met a serious football fan who thinks like that. If the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea are playing, I want to see them beaten, end of.

Well you have met one now.

Unless Villa were involved I will more often than not support the English teams (Except Liverpool of course). Its a youth thing I have never grown up from really.

I would always want them to do well to keep the profile of the English game high, ready for when we get our act together and take over Europe again.

Its a similar thing to the national sides players with me. 

Annual bath, whether I need it or not.

That joke's even older than you.

not up North it isn't .. baths have only stopped being used for coal there since 1984

One thing that always amazes me is TV football commentators in European club games, who ALWAYS talk about how the 'neutrals' want English clubs to do well against foreign opposition. Utter bollocks. I don't think I've ever met a serious football fan who thinks like that. If the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea are playing, I want to see them beaten, end of.

Well you have met one now.

Unless Villa were involved I will more often than not support the English teams (Except Liverpool of course). Its a youth thing I have never grown up from really.

I would always want them to do well to keep the profile of the English game high, ready for when we get our act together and take over Europe again.

Its a similar thing to the national sides players with me. 

I'm a bit like that too.

I wouldn't say I actively support the English teams. But I'm content to see them do well.

Apart from Liverpool. **** them.

im with mooney, **** the lot of them

think it comes from being surrounded by utd fans as a kid and then as ive got older ive become more and more convinced the CL money has ruined football, chelsea winning the CL was horrible, for all their 10 year history, overpaid mercenary players and ground full of tourists we always had that over them

I used to support English clubs in Europe, it used to have more of a sense of supporting your nation.  With rules like 3 foreigners etc, United v Bayern for example was another version of England v Germany.  Now it's all just gentrified, soulless crap and whilst I tend to hate most of Europe's elite, whose status' are deliberately preserved by UEFA's measures, I am exposed to the English ones and their unbearable fans, so I like to see them get beat.

Â