Ask the Brit a stupid question

Marka Ragnos

I find it easiest to just not care at all about the Champions League. There's basically a 0% chance we'll ever make it, so why bother worrying about it. I suppose I dislike Barcelona and Real the most, but screw them all and their **** closed shop. 

• Like 2

What happened to all your forests? Where did they go? Were they ever really there?

In the UK? I think sheep are the main culprit.

Then why is lamb so expensive?

Might be EU subsidies. I thought it was getting cheaper due to supermarkets.

Feral by George Monbiot is a good read if you're interested in attempts to make the UK's fauna and flora a bit wilder.

• Like 1

What happened to all your forests? Where did they go? Were they ever really there?

In the UK? I think sheep are the main culprit.

Then why is lamb so expensive?

Might be EU subsidies. I thought it was getting cheaper due to supermarkets.

Feral by George Monbiot is a good read if you're interested in attempts to make the UK's fauna and flora a bit wilder.

I must look! I used to read him a long time ago, but it's been a while. I forgot all about!

• Like 1

one for you plastic man

Apart from 4th July 1776 , what would you say was the worse day in American history ?

April 12, 1861. 

a few years later later but I went to Gettysburg the other year ..almost a very different outcome to the whole war but for that turning point

• Like 1

I find it easiest to just not care at all about the Champions League. There's basically a 0% chance we'll ever make it, so why bother worrying about it. I suppose I dislike Barcelona and Real the most, but screw them all and their **** closed shop. 

"This"

No interest in the Champions League anymore. Don't think i have watched a second of it this season

• Like 1

one for you plastic man

Apart from 4th July 1776 , what would you say was the worse day in American history ?

April 12, 1861. 

a few years later later but I went to Gettysburg the other year ..almost a very different outcome to the whole war but for that turning point

It's a very strange place. The size of that battle field and all the marble statues -- it makes for a kind of psychological landscape that I found rather haunting. 

I saw an adder once, on a chalk footpath in the South Downs somewhere

"This"

No interest in the Champions League anymore. Don't think i have watched a second of it this season

I think I'm almost up to a decade now

one for you plastic man

Maybe that time their friends north of the border handed their arses to them and burned down their white house because they got ideas above their station

Â