2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Would rather stick with Lerner and that's saying alot

Are the indian doughnut brothers still interested? Would rather have them than these pair

Edited by AshVilla

I've just realised this probably means Tony Adams want's to sack Sherwood and put himself in the role!.. I'm gonna take a cold shower I think I'm being dramatic!... please tell me I am :(

Thought new owners would not necessarily be a good thing, but this! Wow, this just has to be bull. I don't care about Adams, but they have no money, raising 75 from city and then adding another 75 of debt, just to buy the club! What? Where do we get money to run it? OMG let this not have any truth in it.

Larry, where are you?

rather suspect that going public likes this means they're struggling for finance and trying to flush out any mad bastards who'll join them. Most takeovers are largely done secretly anyway aren't they? I remember the other chap who was looking to buy us before Lerner - lot's of publicity etc - ended up taking over coventry iirc. Ranson? is that it? Anyway, tends to be more noise from the desperate ones - well I hope so anyway

I'd rather be relegated :lol:

Good point seriously I would too if it meant not having Smith and Adams

Ridiculous.

People have been crying morning and night about getting relegated for the past few months, and now, people would be happy to be relegated if it meant we didn't have Paul Smith, a group of investors and Tony Adams taking us over.

What a daft overreaction, if serious.

The initial reports sound like a load of shit, but that's all they are... newspaper reports. If the papers said 'Paul Smith is looking for wealthy investors to join a consortium and put their own money in'... then people would be fine. It's just the fact that Tony Adams has been mentioned.

I am just worried that if this happens then Sherwood may loose his job. Maybe an overreaction. But Sherwood is the best thing thats happened to this football club in a long long time so yes i would rather take one step backwards than loose Sherwood.

I've just realised this probably means Tony Adams want's to sack Sherwood and put himself in the role!.. I'm gonna take a cold shower I think I'm being dramatic!... please tell me I am :(

My initial thoughts as well. That would be a calamity for this football club.

• Like 1

Lead story, ahead of the election, on the local news.

That's because they can't comment on the election so they can not seen to be favoring either side.

Â