Players you dislike

LxYoungAVFC

I can't bring myself to hate John Terry because of how **** good he is.

I find it really easy ad he's a total scumbag word removed .
  • Like 2

Tell me why so many people dislike Steven Gerrard. I don't know much about Liverpool but he always strikes me as innocuous, and what some of you have indicated isn't at all in keeping with public image I know. I know he had some kind of argybargy a few years ago, but other than that, this is a puzzle to me.

He's like a lot of England players over the last 10 years, comes across like an utter dick, over paid, overrated, the media here wank themselves silly over him, he's had some shocking tackles and dives in his career but got away from any criticism, he's under performed for England, got away with punching a bloke, personally I never believed any of the Chelsea stuff either, him and agent engineered a huge pay rise in the name of "loyalty"

he also put in a nasty tackle on Boateng when we beat them at Anfield, as for the hype about him its really ridiculous. He is nowhere near the top midfielders in Premier League history and he is probably the most selfish footballer i have seen on a football pitch

So now you're shipping him to us? Thanks a lot.

And people give us Americans stick about not loving / supporting our local MLS teams!  :) We're the career graveyard.

Former players-

Gobby Cabbage

Phil Stamp (makes Cattermole look a world beater. Total thug)

Gobby Cabbage

Perry Groves

Gobby Cabbage

Mickey Quinn

Gobby Cabbage

Paul Tait

Gobby Cabbage

Denis Wise

Sincere question here, why does everyone hate Robbie Savage?

The blues connection is part of it for sure, but most people see beyond that

When he played for Leicester he was the equivalent to what joey Barton is now, a mediocre footballer who is more of a nuisance to the opposition than a positive influence on his own team, made a career out of running around kicking people and somehow never getting sent off.

Just one of those footballers that people look at and think how can he be good enough for the premier league.

• Like 1

Tell me why so many people dislike Steven Gerrard. I don't know much about Liverpool but he always strikes me as innocuous, and what some of you have indicated isn't at all in keeping with public image I know. I know he had some kind of argybargy a few years ago, but other than that, this is a puzzle to me.

He's like a lot of England players over the last 10 years, comes across like an utter dick, over paid, overrated, the media here wank themselves silly over him, he's had some shocking tackles and dives in his career but got away from any criticism, he's under performed for England, got away with punching a bloke, personally I never believed any of the Chelsea stuff either, him and agent engineered a huge pay rise in the name of "loyalty"

he also put in a nasty tackle on Boateng when we beat them at Anfield, as for the hype about him its really ridiculous. He is nowhere near the top midfielders in Premier League history and he is probably the most selfish footballer i have seen on a football pitch

So now you're shipping him to us? Thanks a lot.

And people give us Americans stick about not loving / supporting our local MLS teams! :) We're the career graveyard.

I think gerrard in the MLS will be interesting because we have him forced down our throat but I think outside of this country he isn't beckham or Henry, lampard might have got on slightly better but probably not now but I don't think either of them are big enough in stature to get away with their age and the idea they are chasing a retirement cheque

Sincere question here, why does everyone hate Robbie Savage?

The blues connection is part of it for sure, but most people see beyond that

When he played for Leicester he was the equivalent to what joey Barton is now, a mediocre footballer who is more of a nuisance to the opposition than a positive influence on his own team, made a career out of running around kicking people and somehow never getting sent off.

Just one of those footballers that people look at and think how can he be good enough for the premier league.

Barton is ten times the player Savage ever was, he wasnt even mediocre. a headless chicken running around the pitch chasing the ball. The Paolo Maldini incident summed up his class as a human

Â