Players you dislike

LxYoungAVFC

Is that a recent clip?

I cannot believe I have just saw that, he is lucky he didn't fracture his skill or kill himself.

What a complete pair of **** morons.

Really, two (still) young guys having a pissed up boxing match in one of their kitchens.

The vast majority of people have done far worse!

Yeah, morons. Get a grip

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

Is that a recent clip?

I cannot believe I have just saw that, he is lucky he didn't fracture his skill or kill himself.

Really, two (still) young guys having a pissed up boxing match in one of their kitchens.

Yeah, morons. Get a grip

Two pissed up 30 year old fathers trying to knock each other out on marble floor surrounded by wooden tables and work surfaces.

I don't think the word 'moron' has ever been more apt.

Sincere question here, why does everyone hate Robbie Savage?

Because he has always stirred the hornets nest with his cock by winding up Villa fans, made a career out of pissing off other teams players and fans and then when he gets stick back he pretends like he has done nothing wrong and doesn't deserve it...

Nothing I could wish on the prick could be harsh enough...

• Like 1

Is that a recent clip?

Yeah, morons. Get a grip

Two pissed up 30 year old fathers trying to knock each other out on marble floor surrounded by wooden tables and work surfaces.

I don't think the word 'moron' has ever been more apt.

health and safety's in da house

Â