Players you dislike

LxYoungAVFC

He doesn't even play anymore but I still hate Robbie Savage...

But current players:

Steven Naismith

Why Naismith?

He seems to be very down to earth guy and he does a lot of charitable work.

Just dont like the player... Don't like his hair, his face or the fact he scored against us last season...

Like someone else said, he may be a nice guy if you sat down and spoke to him and had a cup of coffee and whatnot... but as a fan watching a player? Nah...

Off the top of my head 

Craig Gardener

Stevie Me

John Terry

Diego Costa

Ashley Young

Ashley Cole

Stuart Downing

Joey Barton

Wayne Rooney

Anyone who plays for Small Heath

But current players:

Steven Naismith

Why Naismith?

Just dont like the player... Don't like his hair, his face or the fact he scored against us last season...

Like someone else said, he may be a nice guy if you sat down and spoke to him and had a cup of coffee and whatnot... but as a fan watching a player? Nah...

For me, he is one of those really annoying, shit players who has made a career of running around a lot.

90% of spanish or italian footballers because they are moaning ladyboys who are looking to cheat anytime they are near the ball, and they are the ones to be blamed for turning this manly game into a primadonna showcase.

But current players:

Steven Naismith

Why Naismith?

For me, he is one of those really annoying, shit players who has made a career of running around a lot.

For me he looks distinctly average. I don't dislike him but don't rate him either. 

Tell me why so many people dislike Steven Gerrard. I don't know much about Liverpool but he always strikes me as innocuous, and what some of you have indicated isn't at all in keeping with public image I know. I know he had some kind of argybargy a few years ago, but other than that, this is a puzzle to me.

Tell me why so many people dislike Steven Gerrard. I don't know much about Liverpool but he always strikes me as innocuous, and what some of you have indicated isn't at all in keeping with public image I know. I know he had some kind of argybargy a few years ago, but other than that, this is a puzzle to me.

He's like a lot of England players over the last 10 years, comes across like an utter dick, over paid, overrated, the media here wank themselves silly over him, he's had some shocking tackles and dives in his career but got away from any criticism, he's under performed for England, got away with punching a bloke, personally I never believed any of the Chelsea stuff either, him and agent engineered a huge pay rise in the name of "loyalty"

• Like 1

he also put in a nasty tackle on Boateng when we beat them at Anfield, as for the hype about him its really ridiculous. He is nowhere near the top midfielders in Premier League history and he is probably the most selfish footballer i have seen on a football pitch

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Wilshere, a little shit who thinks he's better than he is and always starts fights the word removed.

Also, everytime I see Ryan Mason, since the Benteke incident, my blood boils. Really **** hate him and I hope Benteke smashes him to pieces when we play them again.

• Like 2

Â