Players you dislike

LxYoungAVFC

for me the celebration excuse about Ronaldo is pathetic, he scored the clinching goal in a Champions League final in his home country against one of his arch rivals in pursuit of what his team has chased for 12 years.

It wasnt a big deal anywhere else and I wonder do some people still hold a grudge over a wink he did nearly 10 years ago

for me the celebration excuse about Ronaldo is pathetic, he scored the clinching goal in a Champions League final in his home country against one of his arch rivals in pursuit of what his team has chased for 12 years.

It wasnt a big deal anywhere else and I wonder do some people still hold a grudge over a wink he did nearly 10 years ago

It wasn't a clinching goal though, they were 3-1 with seconds left.

Ronaldo, who had played like complete shite, let it not be said, then made a massive deal out of scoring an inconsequential goal.

'Look at me'

What a complete and utter prick.

• Like 4

It wasn't a clinching goal though, they were 3-1 with seconds left.

Ronaldo, who had played like complete shite, let it not be said, then made a massive deal out of scoring an inconsequential goal.

'Look at me'

What a complete and utter prick.

haters gon hate

He did it because there was being a film/documentary about him being made and in the context of it, showed it as being an important goal.

As has been said, it was a stupid, over the top celebration for what was the cherry on top. 

But he's a great player, just with a big ego, ala Zlatan, although Zlatan does his thing without the greasy latino look :lol:

I don't agree with the criticism of Ronaldo on this particular point, but not everything is about England you know.

Gabby Agbonlahor. Hate the fact he does NOTHING for 10 games keeps his place in the team by some miracle, then has a wonder game aka West Brom on Tuesday to justify his place in the team and make all the fans and coaches forget about the awful 95% of performances before. The faces he pulls are really annoying as well.

Daniel Sturridge. Really rate him highly but that stupid stupid annoying dance he does makes him look a clearing in the woods. Also the praying to god thing he does before the game looks so forced and fake. Religious my arse.

Ryan Giggs. Role model for all aspiring players we are told. A great great man we are led to believe. But for some reason the fact he had an AFFAIR with his BROTHERS WIFE seems to be swept under the card. Don't get much lower than that imo.

Didn't even watch that game, in fact I haven't really cheered England in a tournament since France '98, so that particular piece of gamesmanship has absolutely no bearing on me. If I was going to hold that kind of thing against him though there would be plenty more examples to choose from. I'd also dispute the notion that it was a "clinching" goal, more of a footnote.

yeah but he doesnt celebrate those assists because he didnt score the goal himself ;)

of course he gets assists, that doesnt mean that he isnt greedy or that he's petulant, or that he over celebrated his goal in the CL final, or that on at least 2 occasions ive seen him refuse to celebrate because he missed a penalty (the CL shoot out, and once for madrid when someone smashed in the rebound)

• Like 1

John Terry (is there anyone on here who actually likes him)

Simon Mingolet (vastly overrated)

Georgio Chellini (again always thought he's been a vastly overrated defender on account of his nationality)

Jack Wilshere (going down the pan and poor attitude)

Stephen Hunt

Samir Nasri

Fellani

Young (used to love him but his antics in our games since he's left have soured things)

Chris Smalling

Per Merasacker

Shaun Wright Phillips

I hated Terry a lot less when I read about his support for Petrov.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2415385/John-Terry-booed-Scotland-Stiliyan-Petrov-reveals-supported-cancer-fight.html

Edited by DK82

He doesn't even play anymore but I still hate Robbie Savage...

But current players:

Steven Naismith

Why Naismith?

He seems to be very down to earth guy and he does a lot of charitable work.

I cant stand Cavani, never does anything when I see him play and has a shitty attitude. Saw him live and he kicked the ball at a linesman

obviously he will score extra time winner now ;)

Watching some players I hate right now. 

Costa

Cavani

and newly added Veratti what a little shit he is. 

Agreed some winners are often disliked as they do what ever necessary. I dont mind lower level players doing what they need to as they dont have the skill so a bit of "fighting spirit" maybe. Walters for example knows he is a shit footballer but knows hes a 6"2 thug and uses it, I can understand and make exception (I think). 

This Chelsea team are a disgusting team to watch I currently hate them all, like I did Barcelona at their very worst, every player is a disgusting rocket polisher. 

Should hate Macherano but I dont for some reason Busquets however.

Â