FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Kingman

When will the tckts go on sale as we wont know who we play until early April . Knew Arse and Pool wd be kept apart though

I'd rather face Liverpool than Arsenal but it's not even certain that we'll have to face Liverpool yet. In fact, of all the teams left Blackburn would actually be the team I'd most like to face.

Just like the last 2 or 3 rounds, the draw could've been worse.

If we win and Arsenal wins, we are guaranteed a spot in the EL next year, right?

No

I thought it did - however, I am easily confused. The runner up gets a EL spot if the winner is in the Cl or has already qualified for the EL via the league? If it's a Liverpool -Arsenal final and both have qualified, then the EL spot reverts to the league and probably ends up with Southampton?

I think next year it changes again and only the winners can qualify through the FA Cup - is that the case?

I'd rather face Liverpool than Arsenal 

I'd rather face Liverpool in the final than Arsenal

Same, but we've got more chance of getting to the final by playing Liverpool than Arsenal and again there's no guarantee that we'll even be playing Liverpool. Blackburn are going to really want this as well.

**** sake not happy with that draw

Why? Would you prefer Arsenal?

I personally would but that is just my opinion I think they would want revenge after they beat us heavily in the league and obviously tim won't like arsenal so would be desperate to do them over. Dont fancy us against liverpool and yes im confident they will beat blackburn.

**** sake not happy with that draw

Not sure what you expected as we had a 66% chance of getting Liverpool/Arsenal.

We've had a kind run so far in the cup, all home draws which never happens to us so eventually we'd meet a decent team.

Wigan had to beat Man. City to win the cup in 2013 after an easy draw who simply didn't turn up on the day. Maybe that will happen to Liverpool?

I'd rather face Liverpool than Arsenal 

I'd rather face Liverpool in the final than Arsenal

Same, but we've got more chance of getting to the final by playing Liverpool than Arsenal and again there's no guarantee that we'll even be playing Liverpool. Blackburn are going to really want this as well.

Yeah, but we've got practically no chance of winning it now. If we'd gotten Arsenal in the semis, then maybe you catch them on an off day and ride that success all the way through to the final against Liverpool. We'd have a chance there. Instead we're playing for the privilege of being beaten by Arsenal, essentially