limpid

Most strikers would struggle to look much better than Benteke in this VIlla team at the moment.

I disagree. Weimann moves off the ball and our best moments have come from his movement.

Benteke is a lazy sod. He has moments of brilliance but I'm increasingly unsure that he is worth his place in the team.

Where's Cleverly again? I think I saw him put in a cross and that was it. Bacuna has been crap too.

I'd swap Grealish for Bacuna and Cleverly for Westwood.

Cleverly has had one of his better games. He's getting through tonnes of work. Decent little run and square ball that Benteke should have been alive to.

We haven't scored and we haven't even had a shot on target. What more is there to say??

We are one of the most consistent teams in the world.. I just can't believe that we're so consistent at not winning, scoring or anything regarding decent football. We're damn good at being shit though, gotta be good at something I guess...  :unsure:

Most strikers would struggle to look much better than Benteke in this VIlla team at the moment.

Disagree, there were 2/3 times in the 1st half where a bit of movement or a gamble from him would have made a decent ball in look a very good one

Yep he just seems to stand there .......was the the same bloke who run half a pitch and scored at Crystal Palace..

Edited by smetrov

#ReleaseGresford

Benteke the beast? More like a massive pussy

Im missing this .....explain ?

which part?

GRESFORD ?

A poster on here once asked why Gresford wasn't playing, which was possibly the funniest misspelling of a name in years, he meant Grealish...