New Music 2015

bickster

Who declared the Twee Lounge open? Get a room or something…

Just for you Gareth!

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/new-scotland-kit-reflects-countrys-tradition-of-twee-indie-music-2014022784082

New Scotland kit reflects country's tradition of twee indie music
27-02-14

SCOTLAND’S new away kit represents the country’s history of producing delicate indie music for manchildren, according to the SFA."

Edited by Risso
  • Like 3

I have "If You're Feeling Sinister", thought it was OK, but never felt moved to investigate them further.

allegedly, that's their best album, though my favourite is 'Push Barman To Open Old Wounds', which is kind of a compilation of their Eps with songs that are not on other albums. So, it's kind of like a 'The Best of The Beatles' album.

It is their best album, followed closely by Tigermilk. The new one is excellent though, in my opinion. "If You're Feeling Sinister" is my favourite album ever, I can't describe how much I love it

Agreed. If you like Push Barman, Jon, you'll love Sinister. I must have listened to it lord knows how many times over the years and it still makes me feel warm inside every time I play it. Fox in the Snow, especially, is painfully beautiful.

I really like the new album, too. Nobody's Empire is Stuart's best work in a long time.

• Like 1

It's ok everyone, noel gallagher has a new record coming out soon, so then we won't have to listen to any other shite for the next few years.

Noel who? Why would I need that when I have tickets to ed sheeran at Wembley?
I lol'd [emoji16]
  • Like 2

It's ok everyone, noel gallagher has a new record coming out soon, so then we won't have to listen to any other shite for the next few years.

He played it on the Graham Norton show last night, it's painfully shite.

He played it on the Graham Norton show last night, it's painfully shite.

I know that that's not true. [emoji56]

anyone like royal blood? gave them a listen the other day and although they are pretty good they did not set my world on fire, but then very little does these days. better live i suppose.

Gave them a listen yesterday, they're not too bad. They're ripe for "doing a kings of Leon" though...

Dual Planet are putting out Eric Siday's 'Sounds of Now'. I'm unsure whether it's going to be all tracks from both volumes of the original library lps or just a compilation.

Dual Planet are putting out Eric Siday's 'Sounds of Now'. I'm unsure whether it's going to be all tracks from both volumes of the original library lps or just a compilation.

I must rush out and buy that

^_^:lol:;)

• Like 1

Royal blood were hyped to death a good year before that album came out so fair play to them for actually achieving something decent, same for catfish and the bottlemen

It's all about years and years for the hype machine now