New manager

reykjavik

Seriously he's been linked with every job going since Spurs got rid of him.

I don't buy the fact that he turned all those clubs down.

They didn't want him.

I can't believe this guy will decide our premiership future.

4 months premier league experience.

4 months managing experience.

4 **** months!

Tim Sherwood isn't someone I would want as manager at Villa, he looked out of his depth at Spurs and didn't really impress even though the squad cost way over £100m. Not sure he'd do too well in our current predicament, I think if we go for him he'd be the manager that takes us down.

He got 23 points out of 30 in his first 10 games. I seriously don't get the out of his depth thing. I'm starting to think people are literally making things up just because they don't like him!

He had Hugo Lloris, Christian Eriksen, Jan Verthongen and 100million other worth of talent. now he has TOm Cleverley, Fabian Delph and Gabriel Agbonlahor

Using this logic I could argue Klopp is a shite manager also based on the season he is having with Dortmund and the talent at his disposal. You can only coach what you have no? Anyway pointless arguments.

No you couldn't because most of them have been out injured for massive periods of time. 

I think he could get a new manager bounce and he certainly couldn't have asked for easier fixtures then the ones we have coming up with which to get it

Where we go from there God only knows , Im happy to be proven wrong but I think he lacks any long term potential and we will back back in the cycle in a years time

Yesterday I would have been happy with Sherwood.

After all the reports and articles from Spurs fans however, I'd still bloody be happy with Sherwood.

He only had a short time in charge and I saw passion and energy, exactly what this squad needs right now.

I'll judge him by his actions in a Claret and Blue gilet.

Passion and energy dont score you goals!
Well we gave glum and miserable a go. I'm up for trying something different.

Blimey, if the last fans favourite of Lambert was anything to go by.....it might be best if we leave it to the management.

the chairman that appointed MON, McLeish, Lambert and Houllier 0/4 so far. dont trust him :P

He won't even have the backroom staff he had at Spurs

It will be like having Lambert back at the club without Culverhouse and Karsa

We need a manager with his complete backroom team ready to set foot onto the training ground from day one like the baggies did with Pulis considering were running out of games

Disaster

Like who?

It's all well and good getting rid of lambert as so many wants without really considering the options out there.

Lambert should have gone the end of last season with his replacement brought in

But because this club is so poorly run were now desperate as usual and look to be taking on a manager with very little experience without his backroom team who has been whoring himself out to all and sundry

We missed a trick with Pulis. He would have guaranteed safety but i expected no less from Lerner

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

They didn't want him.

4 **** months!

Hard to ******* believe. Thats why i dont because its so ridiculous.

Tim Sherwood isn't someone I would want as manager at Villa, he looked out of his depth at Spurs and didn't really impress even though the squad cost way over £100m. Not sure he'd do too well in our current predicament, I think if we go for him he'd be the manager that takes us down.

He got 23 points out of 30 in his first 10 games. I seriously don't get the out of his depth thing. I'm starting to think people are literally making things up just because they don't like him!

I've got nothing against him really, just don't think he's proven at the top level or right for our predicament. That said if he's appointed manager then I'll support him like any member of our team.

They didn't want him.

4 **** months!

Hard to ******* believe. Thats why i dont because its so ridiculous.

Remember the whole Alex McLeish thing?