New manager

reykjavik

The difference between managing us and spudzzz is spudzzz had a much better squad in the first place and didn't want to play for avb.

I get the feeling most of the squad were happy with lambert.

Really hope it isn't sherwood

They didn't play like it!

The difference between managing us and spudzzz is spudzzz had a much better squad in the first place and didn't want to play for avb.

I get the feeling most of the squad were happy with lambert.

Really hope it isn't sherwood

They didn't play like it!

Suspect they were happy because he didn't tell them how shit they were.

• Like 1

I think people's main issue with Sherwood is that he's spent so little time in management, you couldn't possibly judge if he's any good at it or not. That and the obvious huge lack of experience. You might as well flip a coin on getting any ex player.

Omg people stop looking at odds and bookies like they know who were going to hire, jesus.

The odds are ruled by people's bets. If everybody is backing him the odds will crash. 

So you've just proven his point? 

According to Oddschecker 8.63% of bets have gone on Alex McLeish. Tells you what "people" know.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

Omg people stop looking at odds and bookies like they know who were going to hire, jesus.

The odds are ruled by people's bets. If everybody is backing him the odds will crash.

Yep

Odds dropping just means more people are betting on it, more people are betting on it because the news is saying the odds are dropping!

If it was a dead cert then they would suspend betting not shout it from the rooftops

• Like 1

I'm hoping it's a Wenger style coach from the continent to pick up the torch from Lambert. But you've got to wonder what Sherwood's being doing at Villa Park recently, it can't be for nothing, Don't think he's been seen at any other grounds.

What's all this about Sherwood at VP? I keep reading it but so far I've only seen one photo of a guy in the Holte who looked about 20 years older than him.

He was at the last game I went to - Palace - 0-0 - I was sat in Trinity Upper and he was in the posh seats a few away from Pardew. Sherwood was then photographed there next home game too....

Aha! All I've seen is some grainy photo of a guy in the stands and it could be anyone who is in their early 40s and shops at Selfridges.

• Like 1

I want big sam.....and I want him now 

I also believe the club will have a back up plan more or less in place - should they get to interview stage with Sherwood - the last thing we need is to be dicked about by some cockney wide boy - 

Im not that opposed to sherwood hed kick a few arses and win us enough games to stay up - then probably have a row over transfer funds and go to QPR.....

Yep

Odds dropping just means more people are betting on it, more people are betting on it because the news is saying the odds are dropping!

If it was a dead cert then they would suspend betting not shout it from the rooftops

Indeed. It's a vicious circle. It's also an easy way to make a quick buck if you are cute enough and have balls of steel. I'm going to lay Sherwood myself, I'll basically be getting something like 6/1 that it WONT be him (I've not looked yet).