Pre match thread

chappy

Atleast he's changing things around... unless he's not, and just playing players out of position.

I think the only way we'd get something out of that line up is sitting back with two strikers and hoofing it to Benteke, with Gabby running the channels. If we try to control possiesion with four defensivly minded midfielders and no wide players it's gonna go the same way as the last few games. 

its obvious he cant drop Cleverley if fit due to a clause which only Randy and co will agree of course. But surely Man Utd dont give a shit if he plays or not? So this would mean Lambert is a farking idiot. Either way... its shit.

So Gil will be central then? Their fans seem to think hes better on the left wing. Good one Paul.

Edited by KSV

I must say I'm shocked that Gil isn't straight in the lineup. 

As Crackpot says, to play Cleverley in place of him, and to keep Gabby in, Lambert really can't afford to lose this game.

If we play well and win I hope everyone who is now criticising the selection will admit they were wrong, as if we lose (or even draw at the moment), they'll get to say they were right.

I wait with trepidation.

Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Baker, Cissokho, Sanchez, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Ahhh feck it

Is this a joke?

Sanchez is the most creative out of that lot too. We are in trouble.