Pre match thread

chappy

Farrrk I don't know about an 8mins protest with this line up I wouldn't be surprised if those doing it stay out for the whole game...............boooooooo (I'm getting mine in now)

I guess Gil ain't all that, we go (lose, fail to score, bore everyone shitless) again.

Farrrk I don't know about an 8mins protest with this line up I wouldn't be surprised if those doing it stay out for the whole game...............boooooooo (I'm getting mine in now)

I guess Gil ain't all that, we go (lose, fail to score, bore everyone shitless) again.

joking, surely?

Any streams for this guys?

Not supposed to talk about streams/rivers/tributaries in this thread.

No chance Gil was ever going to start this. I expect he'll get 2 mins at the end.

Fixed

Would prefer to see Delph further up the field. At least he can make things happen.

Yet to see it this season though KJT123, besides will he want to against his "next" club?

We know he's capable of it though.

Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Baker, Cissokho, Sanchez, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Ahhh feck it

That's it then may as well listen for the score at full time, that team and its tactics guarantee a win for Bin Dippers F.C.  That lot couldn't score in a bargain bin brothel let alone a football match!!!  

joking, surely?

Or surely joking?

God knows mate, I've long since given up hoping that I wont waste another 90mins of my life watching this drivel but like a train wreck I can't look away.