limpid

This is pretty much his full squad he is choosing from. Against the bottom team. Who are missing their best players. Rubbish.

No excuses for the crap on offer, however Delph, Vlaar and Kozak would all be in the starting XI if fit

Yeah - but Leicester have loads missing today.

Project Sideways has been an unmitigated disaster - no team plays like that.

This is pretty much his full squad he is choosing from. Against the bottom team. Who are missing their best players. Rubbish.

No excuses for the crap on offer, however Delph, Vlaar and Kozak would all be in the starting XI if fit

Sadly, there wouldn't be much, or if any improvement.

We need to bring our creative midfielder and our attacking wingers / forwards ......... Oh wait

Here was me thinking if your playing the bottom team in the prem that you would start with these players not Tom **** Cleverley?

We'll still win

I hope its true but don't you predict this most weeks?

Only if we're actually going to win ;)

We should do today though. We're still a better team than them, and that's about the long and short of it.

Yeah - but Leicester have loads missing today.

Project Sideways has been an unmitigated disaster - no team plays like that.

I agree - as I said no excuses

Sadly, there wouldn't be much, or if any improvement.

I'm not sure vlaar would be making a difference, we've seen the same rubbish with delph in the team and kozak needs service to score goals.

No goals in this team, no surprises Lambert looks totally confused he has no idea how to change things.

So many poor performances, Cleverly is useless, Benteke isn't interested, Gabby hasn't a clue what his role is, Westwood is getting in Sanchez's way, Sanchez pass is really off, Okore looks like he is going to make a mistake everytime he's involved, Hutton's movement going forward isn't good enough, etc, etc.

Get Cleverly and Westwood off, put Bacuna and (I would like to say Grealish) Weimann........nar stuff it we are just shit, Aston Villa 0, that's Lambert's we go again Villa.

We'll still win

I hope its true but don't you predict this most weeks?

Only if we're actually going to win ;)

We should do today though. We're still a better team than them, and that's about the long and short of it.

How are we a better team than them?

Did you even watch the first half?