The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

One of my favourite lines of dialogue accompany that scene:

'Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!' :D

Swiftly followed by:

'they may be drinkers Robin, but they're still human beings'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

One of my favourite lines of dialogue accompany that scene:

'Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!' :D

And basically lifted beat-for-beat by Christopher Nolan at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Genie said:

yes, outside of the exclusion zone :lol:

video-update-on-events-at-old-trafford-a

Thats not a suitable or sufficient exclusion zone, Even an unsophisticated nail bomb would pepper spray those guys at that distance let alone packed explosives with a potential radioactive chemical agent. 

Something aint right i tell thee!

21 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Thats not a suitable or sufficient exclusion zone, Even an unsophisticated nail bomb would pepper spray those guys at that distance let alone packed explosives with a potential radioactive chemical agent. 

Something aint right i tell thee!

So Tony Blair wants us to send in ground troops. Theres a Surprise

Tony Blair has called for a "proper ground war" against so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The former British prime minister said it was not possible to defeat the group through air strikes alone.

He also admitted that the West had "underestimated" the problems in Iraq after the toppling of Saddam Hussein.

He refused to answer questions on the Chilcot report into the Iraq war - to be published next month - at the Centre on Religion and Geopolitics event.

Whilst that may be an opinion some agree with, coming from "war mad Tony" I'm not sure its going to carry much weight. 

Edited by av1

It's an opinion entirely keeping with Tony's worldview; and by that I mean it's mental.

They didn't underestimate the problems in Iraq, those problems weren't there until Tony turned the country into a stone age backwater through the war and the genocidal sanctions that killed over 100,000 children under five. It was Tony and chums who created the problems we have now, through the destruction of a country and the murder of a million people for his own benefit.

He's somehow escaped a rope as a war criminal, I think it's probably time he was locked up for being insane. I will dance a little dance on the day he dies.

If he wants a ground war, might I suggest he carries it out himself?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

4 killed in a shooting in Tel Aviv today, attackers disguised as Orthodox Jews. emoji20.png I was there just yesterday.

Told you it was safe 

If this can become the general terrorism thread extending beyond Europe, it looks like another word removed has decided to murder dozens and injure many more in the US. Targeted a popular gay nightclub and slaughtered people enjoying themselves.

I am hoping eventually there'll be a mass movement in fundamentalist thought of any kind that says if you have any thoughts of harming other people because they aren't something your bigoted mindset likes, you have to sodomise yourself with a chair leg and immediately hang yourself or blow your brains out with it hanging out of your arse still to get extra brownie points in whatever afterlife you like.

• Like 1

Apparently US news channels were covering the attack live, and were revealing the locations of people hiding from the gunman...I'd treat that as being an accomplice to murder, TBH. Putting TV ratings above people's lives.

Edited by Davkaus

Â