The VT Deadpool 2015

bickster

I was convinced he died a couple of weeks ago, and got very confused with someone at work, when they mentioned it. Turns out I was thinking of Percy Sledge. Quite embarrassing.  :blush:

I was convinced he died a couple of weeks ago, and got very confused with someone at work, when they mentioned it. Turns out I was thinking of Percy Sledge. Quite embarrassing.  :blush:

You just have your Levi's ads mixed up ;)

• Like 1

You just have your Levi's ads mixed up ;)

I expect Levi has his dAVe0's ads mixed up as well. 

• Like 1

Ben. E. King gone.

I thought I'd read he was dead , but the sky news app on my phone is currently showing him as alive and said he had entered a hospice !!!

I really should get a new news app ...

2j61fg2.jpg

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I've just noticed your name is Brums top dogs, I always thought it was Brum stop dogs, I never really understood what it was supposed to mean, now I know why

Haha, I thought it was German or something.

I've just noticed your name is Brums top dogs, I always thought it was Brum stop dogs, I never really understood what it was supposed to mean, now I know why

I had a similar problem with Milner eat snails.

• Like 2

So long, Errol Brown.

Hot Chocolate lead singer Errol Brown has died aged 71, his manager has said.

Phil Dale said Brown, who died at his home in the Bahamas, had had liver cancer.

Hot Chocolate had hits in more than 50 countries worldwide, including You Sexy Thing, It Started With A Kiss and Everyone's a Winner.

Brown was made an MBE by the Queen in 2003 and received an Ivor Novello award for his outstanding contribution to British music in 2004.

• 2 weeks later...
Â