The VT Deadpool 2015

bickster

Anyone have Val Doonican? The death of 70's knitwear model has been confirmed.

Not sure if serious

Well he's seriously dead but apart from that I'm not sure I know what you mean

It's a horse mate. Reign it in.

This would have worked better if you'd used the right word ;)

rein

Done.

you-happy-now-bunk.jpg?w=670

:)

I assumed it was trollbait for me after a recent entry in the Piss You Off thread.
  • Like 1

It's a horse mate. Reign it in.

This would have worked better if you'd used the right word ;)

rein

Done.

you-happy-now-bunk.jpg?w=670

:)

I assumed it was trollbait for me after a recent entry in the Piss You Off thread.

Funnily enough I had read it but I lack the awareness, wit and intelligence to have linked it in purposefully.

Not sure if serious

Sounds like you just made that up which would been really funny.

Condolences to the Doonican family, I'm sure they are a tight knit bunch.

• Like 1

Not sure if serious

I wish Val Doonican had been fictitious too, then I wouldn't have been scarred for life by the knitwear wearing crooner in a rocking chair.

• Like 1

Not sure if serious

I've just realised that you had no idea who Val Doonican was. 

He wasn't really a knitwear model, he was a popular Irish crooner in the mould of Perry Como or Andy Williams (with some silly comedy songs thrown in) - but famously wore fancy sweaters on his TV show, hence the joke. 

• Like 1

Such awful news.

The 15-year-old son of musician Nick Cave has died after a fall from a cliff in Brighton, Sussex Police said.

Arthur Cave was found with life-threatening injuries on the underpass of Ovingdean Gap at 18:00 BST on Tuesday.

He was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton, but died later from his injuries.

Same age as my eldest, can't imagine the pain him and his family are going through.

RIP Alex Rocco, "Moe Green" from The Godfather, one of two Boston boys to feature prominently in the movie. If you want to hear the real Boston accent, and thats a big if, the hotel scene with Moe Green is it.

Great actor who was limited ever after from the success of the film. Big loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Peter O'Sullevan

Former BBC racing commentator Sir Peter O'Sullevan - dubbed the 'Voice of Racing' - has died at home in London after a long illness, aged 97.

An icon in the sport, he commentated on 50 Grand Nationals and 14,000 races in total before retiring in 1997.

Born in County Kerry in the Republic of Ireland, he was the BBC's main racing commentator for half a century.

...more on link

Apprentice star Stuart 'The Brand' Baggs found dead

Former Apprentice star Stuart Baggs has been found dead at his home on the Isle of Man, police have confirmed.

The 27-year-old's body was found by police after they were called to a property on Central Promenade in Douglas at 09:00 BST.

A police spokeswoman said the cause of death was "unknown" but not thought to be suspicious.

Apprentice star Stuart 'The Brand' Baggs found dead

Former Apprentice star Stuart Baggs has been found dead at his home on the Isle of Man, police have confirmed.

The 27-year-old's body was found by police after they were called to a property on Central Promenade in Douglas at 09:00 BST.

A police spokeswoman said the cause of death was "unknown" but not thought to be suspicious.

Wont pretend I knew him particularly well but know a few who were very close to him - obviously a big shock. He was a successful guy in his own right and I had only read an article about his latest project yesterday morning; he was doing great things for the IOM. RIP Stuart.
  • Like 1

Â